Falcon resin tank vs Fireluke mesh pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncotr

May 14, 2017
Hello i purchased smok baby beast tank but coils sucks :mad: wire gone dark within a two or three days even cotton is normal even i do right things for vaping even if i poke it.. i decided to buy a tank and mod falcon resin tank or fireluke mesh pro .. i read falcon tanks leaks fireluke mesh pro double and triple coils are great but i couldnt decide to buy .. which one do i prefer? falcon or fireluke mesh pro .. and which mod can a get for the tank??

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hello i purchased smok baby beast tank but coils sucks :mad: wire gone dark within a two or three days even cotton is normal even i do right things for vaping even if i poke it.. i decided to buy a tank and mod falcon resin tank or fireluke mesh pro .. i read falcon tanks leaks fireluke mesh pro double and triple coils are great but i couldnt decide to buy .. which one do i prefer? falcon or fireluke mesh pro .. and which mod can a get for the tank??
You can probably get the og Fireluke cheaper and it is coil compatible with the Pro & Prp Mesh coils plus you get the rba head.

broncotr

May 14, 2017
You can probably get the og Fireluke cheaper and it is coil compatible with the Pro & Prp Mesh coils plus you get the rba head.
i dont think using rba anymore and i will have only one atomizer falcon resin or mesh pro.. what are these cons or pros briefly? i will have them probably from aliexpress or fasttech.. they are not found at our country turkey .. for example some of them says falcon tanks leaks some says mesh pro bubble tank glass can get easliy broken and so on..

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
I have a falcon. In fact I'm vaping it right now. It is a fantastic tank with outstanding flavor with the mesh coil but it does suffer from very slight leaking. I mean very slight but I see a little juice when I remove it...underneath the tank. It is a fair trade off IMO though considering how well the tank works otherwise.

IMG_1474.JPG

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have a falcon. In fact I'm vaping it right now. It is a fantastic tank with outstanding flavor with the mesh coil but it does suffer from very slight leaking. I mean very slight but I see a little juice when I remove it...underneath the tank. It is a fair trade off IMO though considering how well the tank works otherwise.

View attachment 757753
Put an oring at the bottom and the steeping should stop. Benched mine due to not wanting to be bothered. They reportedly have addressed this with the resin edition. 'll pick that up since I jumped the gun and ordered a few pks of coils.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
i dont think using rba anymore and i will have only one atomizer falcon resin or mesh pro.. what are these cons or pros briefly? i will have them probably from aliexpress or fasttech.. they are not found at our country turkey .. for example some of them says falcon tanks leaks some says mesh pro bubble tank glass can get easliy broken and so on..
I'm enjoying the dual pro mesh coil in my og Fireluke. The Falcon coils are just as good imo. Choose the one that appeals to you the most. I expect the Fireluke line will be around longer than the Falcon line. For that reason I would go with the Pro Mesh.

broncotr

May 14, 2017

View attachment 757753
Only a bit underneath the coil not so much leaking right? It is not bouthering. I think its because they use not only cotton .. use wood pulp and so on and they couldnt stabilize right now maybe at next models.. which mod do you suggest me for this ato?

broncotr

May 14, 2017
I'm enjoying the dual pro mesh coil in my og Fireluke. The Falcon coils are just as good imo. Choose the one that appeals to you the most. I expect the Fireluke line will be around longer than the Falcon line. For that reason I would go with the Pro Mesh.
thanks i will buy it from aliexpress i hope it will be original:) are double or triple coils's breaking time so long? i have question for the bubble glass i think it is easily broken do it? and last question which mod can i get it for underneath the mesh pro?

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
thanks i will buy it from aliexpress i hope it will be original:) are double or triple coils's breaking time so long? i have question for the bubble glass i think it is easily broken do it? and last question which mod can i get it for underneath the mesh pro?
The double mesh had no break in time for me. The Falcon coils also were good out the gate as well. As far as a mod goes...dual battery would be preferable. If over hang bothers you I'd look for a mod that can accommodate a 28mm atty. I'm pretty easy on my gear and the bubble glass atty's stay home so I can't really speak to how easy they may crack. Just pick up a couple cheap vape bands.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas

I have the Freemax Fireluke (Original) but I use the Double Mesh pro coils with it.
Amazing flavor, Ive had the same one in my tank for 2.5 weeks so far. Still seems fresh, not getting any type of bad taste with it. Tank doesnt leak at all, and I love the bubbled glass. (of the original)

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
Only a bit underneath the coil not so much leaking right? It is not bouthering. I think its because they use not only cotton .. use wood pulp and so on and they couldnt stabilize right now maybe at next models.. which mod do you suggest me for this ato?

Leaking is very minimal on my falcon. Just some slight seepage under tank.

I’d stick with a dual 18650 mod for sure with any tank that requires 70 watts or more to the coil. I find with the Falcon that 70 Watts is the sweet spot for the mesh coil. I tried getting away with 55 to 60 Watts but the flavor output is just better at 70.

The bubble glass is pretty thin but all bubble tanks seem to be. I use bubble glass on my prince tanks too. When I ordered the bubble glass for the falcon I bought four of the bubbles knowing that I may break one. So far so good and they hold A LOT of juice. Way more than my prince bubble tanks.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
I hated the Falcon resin edition. Both of the mesh coils sucked for me. Just has weird taste right after the vape.

I like the Fireluke Mesh Pro much better. But my issue is the coils seem to burn out pretty fast. Is anyone else noticing this? The first triple mesh coil I tried lasted less than two days. It was absolutely charred. The second lasted about a week and the cotton on all three coils was basically black.

I'm currently using a double mesh coil in it and it seems ok after a few days.

• Useful

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I hated the Falcon resin edition. Both of the mesh coils sucked for me. Just has weird taste right after the vape.

I like the Fireluke Mesh Pro much better. But my issue is the coils seem to burn out pretty fast. Is anyone else noticing this? The first triple mesh coil I tried lasted less than two days. It was absolutely charred. The second lasted about a week and the cotton on all three coils was basically black.

Did you try lowering the watts on the triple coil and did you have af at least 2/3 open? I've read that some are pretty impressed with coil life on both dual and triple.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Did you try lowering the watts on the triple coil and did you have af at least 2/3 open? I've read that some are pretty impressed with coil life on both dual and triple.

I was running about 90 watts on the triple coil which is basically close to the middle on the recommended wattage. If I went any lower I just wasn't getting a throat hit. And Yeah, I had it almost all the way open.

I'm finding the duel to be much better both flavor or longevity wise. I'm running that 75 watts almost all the way open.

Maybe I just got a bad pack of triple coils. I guess that's possible. I've gotten plenty of bad Smok coils.

And BTW I'm using this tank exclusively on the Aegis Legend.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska

I find mesh coils gunk up and die quickly with sweet juices, are you using a juice with a lot of sweetener?

• Useful

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
I find mesh coils gunk up and die quickly with sweet juices, are you using a juice with a lot of sweetener?
No I don't think so. I pretty much use one juice and it's not really sweet. Maybe a bit.

I was using a Baby Prince tank with the strip coils for a while and the flavor was great and the coils were lasting me almost a month. I just got new strip coils for it and they taste like ..... I have no idea what's going on.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
No I don't think so. I pretty much use one juice and it's not really sweet. Maybe a bit.

I was using a Baby Prince tank with the strip coils for a while and the flavor was great and the coils were lasting me almost a month. I just got new strip coils for it and they taste like ..... I have no idea what's going on.
Does the flavor start to improve the longer you vape the new coil, some coils take a bit to give good flavor. I've tried some that would take as much as 5 to 10ml to finally provide consistent good flavor.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Does the flavor start to improve the longer you vape the new coil, some coils take a bit to give good flavor. I've tried some that would take as much as 5 to 10ml to finally provide consistent good flavor.
Usually that was the case. But this time its not really working. I assume you mean the Baby Prince, so yeah when I first vape it I get some ok flavor but then I get kind of a crappy aftertaste.

This was my absolute favorite tanks. The flavor was so good. Maybe I will run some more juice through it. Or maybe it's just a bad coil.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Man, I really don't know about this Fireluke Pro tank anymore. The duel mesh coil I put in two days ago seems like it's dying already. I'm getting burnt tasting and dry hit already. I don't do anything crazy. I'm vaping it at 75 watts. I thought this tank was the best on the market for a little bit, now I'm thinking I might be done with it.

Unless I'm just having incredibly bad luck with all these coils, I don't see myself using this much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread