Fall 2012 Wishlist Giveaway for $20 Store Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
fall-give-a-away.png

GREETINGS ECF MEMBERS!

The end of summer is upon us, and we'd like to celebrate the change of weather and return of football with yet another Give-Away! The Fall 2012 Wishlist Give-Away allows you to view items you're interested in and potentially win a $20 Store Credit towards these items on your "Wishlist". And yes, we're keeping it fun just like the last Give-Away, but this time with more ways to enter AND more entries per person!

Congrats to the prior winners! However, to make things fair for the other ECF members, we will NOT have any repeat winners this time around. You're more than welcome to post any comments though.

Don't forget to increase your chance in winning by entering the maximum number of times!

As mentioned previously, there's three (3) different ways you can enter and you can now enter up to eight (8) times! Here's the 3 different ways:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Visit our Website and view any of the products you're interested in and then post them here on your "Wishlist" in this ECF Thread. Just number the entry and then copy and paste the product name. This will count as one (1) entry.

OR

2) Post a product to your "Wishlist" you would like for us to have available in the future. Anything counts! Starter Kits, Batteries, Atomizers/Cartomizers, E-Liquid, etc. Just number the entry and then type in the name of the product you'd like to see on our site. This will count as one (1) entry.

OR

3) To help other ECF Members decide on what to add or what not to add to their "Wishlist", you can review a product you've purchased from our store and post it in this thread. Please list the product name and then rate it on a scale from one (1) to five (5), with one (1) being the lowest. Also, give a brief but descriptive review (please don't just state you like/dislike the product). This will count as two (2) entries for the extra effort involved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple right? So best of luck to all on having their "Wishlists" fulfilled! (See Below for Examples and Bottom for Complete Rules & Regulations)

EXAMPLES:

(FOR A PRODUCT FROM OUR SITE)
# 1 RiVa-T 650 mAh CE6 Changeable Coil | Head Clearomizer Starter Kit

-OR-

(FOR A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE US TO CARRY)
# 4 E-POWER 14650 by SmokTECH

-OR-

(FOR A REVIEW OF A PRODUCT FROM OUR SITE)
# 7 & 8
Product:
Dekang Watermelon (100% PG) High
Rating: 4
Description: This is one of my personal favorites since I started vaping. Although the throat hit is moderate, the amount of vapor is good when compared to other e-liquids. Also, the flavor which reminds me of summertime and a crisp watermelon taste. This is why I gave this fruity treat a 4. One of my first faves, and I'm still using it today!:thumbs:

Rules & Regulations

• Drawing Will Begin Once 500 Total Entries Have Been Received
  • Up to Eight (8) Posts/Entry Per ECF Member (PLEASE NUMBER YOUR ENTRIES)
  • No Duplicate Posts From The Same Member
  • One (1) Prize Per Winner/ECF Member With A Total Of Four (4) Winners
  • Prize equals $20 In Store Credit available at EVcigarettes.com.
  • Winners will be randomly selected using www.random.org
  • No Repeat Winners.
  • Last but certainly not least, have fun!
  • EDIT: 11/05/2012 - We apologize for the delay in reaching 500 entries however we have decided to award 2 out of the 4 Giveaways and the remaining 2 once we reach 500 entries! Congratulations to Windy33 and Morri, who are the lucky two members to win the first set of the Giveaway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread