• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fall Mi Meet October 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
my bad, i have been slacking on the forum. could'nt have attended the meet. as i was sitting in the woods that week-end. no success, i did shoot at a couple deer with my cross-bow but missed. bow hunting is hard. oh well wait till november, i will have a gun then we will see if i can still defeat the beast.
hope you all had a great time and i plan to attend the next . happy holidays in advance to all.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
my bad, i have been slacking on the forum. could'nt have attended the meet. as i was sitting in the woods that week-end. no success, i did shoot at a couple deer with my cross-bow but missed. bow hunting is hard. oh well wait till november, i will have a gun then we will see if i can still defeat the beast.
hope you all had a great time and i plan to attend the next . happy holidays in advance to all.
Hey MC.......I was worried about you man!! I am hoping we will have a Holiday vape meet in a couple months! Now go slay the beast!...LOL!

:)Wiz!

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Did anyone find a 510 to 808 connector at Whitelake? No big deal, just want to know so I can quit looking for it here...lol

Hey bigblue - I'm one of those that checks under tables and chairs to see if anything has been left behind before I leave anywhere. Needless to say, I didn't spot a connector on the floor.

Hope you have a spare one!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
OMG I been so busy with school I forgot all about the meet. :( :( :( I been missing from the site lately too. Ugggg I guess I'll have to catch the next one.

Greetings youthful one. We're trying to set up a meet out here in the Irish hills. It's at a pub/ restaurant on Wampler's Lake. That's just 45 minutes down US 12 (Michigan Ave) from you. We'd love to have you there. We haven't established a date yet. If you're interested post in the Irish Hills meet thread.

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI
Greetings youthful one. We're trying to set up a meet out here in the Irish hills. It's at a pub/ restaurant on Wampler's Lake. That's just 45 minutes down US 12 (Michigan Ave) from you. We'd love to have you there. We haven't established a date yet. If you're interested post in the Irish Hills meet thread.
Yeah keep me posted please.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Sorry I havent posted any pics yet. Been packing getting ready to move. Lets just say living on unemployment took its toll and leave it at that. Please no posts about anything on this matter. It sucks as it is. Thanks for understanding. Pics coming soon!

Blake. All I have to say is that I hope you're not moving too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread