• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fall Mi Meet October 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Not moving to far away from my current location. Had an interview today so I hope Im working again soon. I had forgotten how stressful they could be. After doing the same job for 30 years it was hard going thru that. Especially being interviewed by someone who could have been my son! LOL!!!! Anyway Im doing good. Looking forward to the next chapter in my life. Hope its a good one!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Not moving to far away from my current location. Had an interview today so I hope Im working again soon. I had forgotten how stressful they could be. After doing the same job for 30 years it was hard going thru that. Especially being interviewed by someone who could have been my son! LOL!!!! Anyway Im doing good. Looking forward to the next chapter in my life. Hope its a good one!
Blake....Best of luck with the interview! I you were yourself I'm sure you will get the job! Hell......I'd hire you If I had a position open! Of course the pay would suck! I hope all your friends here in the Mi group will be included in the next chapter of your life!

Again....Good luck my friend!
:)Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread