Fallen soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Dropped my mod yesterday. Again. This time, the battery door popped open, and a recently taxed battery popped out, and skidded across the concrete and bricks. I had a couple other things to do at the time, so I popped my little buddy back together, and continued on about my day. Fast forward an hour or so. I have a free moment, so I decide it's past time to check the status of the cell. o_O
That emoji is pretty close to it's it's condition of the battery, as well my reaction to it. Sorry, no pic, I know, ttiwwop.
But, seeing as it's 6:40, on a first Friday, the festival day in town, I decide to wake it down the the vape shop... The one that owes me a bottle. I pop my head in. Before they recognize me, I ask, "you guys handle old batteries?" A resoundingly sachrine sweet "sure!" is the response from the manager... I pop the battery, now looking like an inflatable type person in front of a used car lot on the counter., To which she adds, yeah, I've got a whole box in the back I need to take care of...

o_O

I say, on my way out the door, 10 minutes before closing... "Oh, I wouldn't put that there, it's been used recently. Have a nice weekend!".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread