The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FanceeJuice?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Zelphie, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    I came across this vendor on accident and Ive never heard of them. They dont seem to have a large selection of flavors, but who knows they may be good. Quality over quantity is more important IMO anyway. And for those who love suppliers who use glass bottles, heres another on to add to the list.

To the point: Has anyone have experience with their flavors? Yum or not so much?

https://fanceejuice.com/

2. Buggs5347

Buggs5347 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Arizona
  3. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    Wow, they are new and what a presentation. Hope is wasnt just for the reviewer lol. That juice sounds like yum.

4. gotclouds

gotclouds Unregistered Supplier

Jun 12, 2012
    Michigan
    You don't need to be a reviewer for that treatment, every bottle ships the same way :)

5. rockymtnrobin

rockymtnrobin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2012
    Colorado
    My favorite is Peppered ChocoMint blew through a 30ml bottle in 5 days ordered 2 more. They use colbalt bottles for your juice that come securley inside a cardboard tube. Quick shipping and really great customer service.

6. Ray D

Ray D Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2012
    PA
    I'm vaping their Pumpkin spice right now and it's excellent. Don't think pumpkin pie. Think Pumpkin roasted with nutmeg and cinnamon (just a touch of sweetness, but I hesitate to call it "brown sugar").

Their Limeberry is very good (to me). I'm saving it for warmer weather as I think this will be a great summer time vape.

I have their egg nog and spiced apple too, but haven't tried them yet.

As Rocky said, their packaging is great. So far, the juices haven't disappointed either. I'm rating them as solid after initial impressions.

ETA: Another review if you're interested: http://content.spinfuel.com/2012/11/fanceejuice-the-review/

7. MamaBird

MamaBird Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2012
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I am absolutely loving what I ordered from them! Meese Tracks is amazing! I would say definitely go for it, the flavors are great...High quality, fantastic customer service, great packaging... this will probably soon be one of the top vendors out there. Spinfuel just reviewed a bunch of their flavors, and the owner was on VapeonTv tonight.

Here is my review of what I tried...
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/358202-fancee-juice-4-flavor-review.html

only tried 4 flavors so far, but I have another order on its way now.

8. Buggs5347

Buggs5347 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Arizona
    Sounds great. I wished they mixed in 100% VG, so I could try them.

9. bleev

bleev Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2013
    Arizona
    I just got in from fanceeJuice a bottle of BAM.. seems like watermelon, blueberries and apple....from the photo Anyways.

I ordered a 30ml bottle tinted glass and they were so kind in throwing 2 samples free of charge in my order.

I'v vaping the BAM and it's heavenly....or did I say blissful....both words describe the juice.

Couldn't be happier. Thank you fanceeJuice.

+ their customer support is equal to none...believe me on that.

10. StealthyTX

StealthyTX Hates brass Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Intriguing...since I got a new PV, I've been on a bit of a sampler kick in a quest to find 3-4 favorite vapes, so I got samplers of Limeberry, Bam, and Seedless Watermelon.

So now I've got samplers coming in from Fancee, Alice in Vapeland, and the Plume Room. Hopefully out of this lot I'll find a couple of keepers :)

11. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
    FanceeJuice and AiV are the two best vendors overall if you ask me - Plume Room and Mountain Oak Vapors are the ones to include to the list if you like NET's or tobacco in general.

These vendors lead the Industrie IMO.

Fantasitc stuff!

12. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
  13. StealthyTX

Feb 13, 2012
    Austin, TX
    I made a small order for a tobacco flavor from the Plume Room since I am in the process of quitting cigarettes, and may need a tobacco-ish "fix" from time to time, but I think I am going to end up being more of a fruity vapor. (awaits jokes) :)

I also like Hype from Alien Visions, reminds me of peach schnapps, or maybe a bellini.

14. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
    I hope you included Candied Cavendish in your The Plume Room order - LOVE THAT STUFF! If not send them an e-mail if they haven't posted it yet and ask them to include a small sample! You will be back for a big bottle I am sure!

15. StealthyTX

Feb 13, 2012
    Austin, TX
    I actually forgot what I ordered...I had to go back though my email and look:

1x Banana Pudding - 5ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 70 VG/30 PG for $3.99 each
    1x Candied Cavendish - 5ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 70 VG/30 PG for $3.99 each
    1x Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino - 5ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml for $3.99 each
    1x Magic Melon Medley - 5ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 50 VG/50 PG for $3.99 each
    1x M Type with Natural Tobacco - 20 ml PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 50 VG/50 PG for $12.99 each

It turns out I did order the Candied Cavendish, although I can't remember why....lol

16. StealthyTX

Feb 13, 2012
    Austin, TX
  17. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
    Probably your sub-concience steering you in the right direction!

Great order!

Have you looked into ********************************************************************************************************* ?

18. StealthyTX

Feb 13, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Well, now I have, thanks to you! Sounds interesting, and a good review from the OP of that natural tobacco thread that has a million pages. That makes 94ml of liquids from 4 vendors...if I don't find 3-4 great ones this way, I may as well go back to smoking!

Also got the small bottle of Sunday Morning, as I love coffee.

19. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
    I think you have chosen well.

FanceeJuice is Fantastic and love their stuff like my #1 vendors Aliceinvapeland. ThePlumeRoom and Mountain Oak Vapors are all one would ever need for NET's.

Those 4 vendors are great choices!

20. StealthyTX

Feb 13, 2012
    Austin, TX
    That's good to hear :)

Juices can be hit or miss, which is why I am buying lots of small bottles at first. After much reading, I do admit that I have high hopes for Fancee and Alice. PlumeRoom and Mountain Oak sound good too, even though I am a little reticent about getting too many tobacco liquids while trying to quit cigarettes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.