Fantastic news from Liion Wholesale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    They have been named the exclusive distributor for Molicel/NPE batteries in the US. This ensures a supply of Moli’s great batteries (when available) that we can trust.

77345AAC-BF18-4984-AAAF-CB1E95C65E8E.jpeg

Derek Cross

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2015
    This is great news. Did imrbateries ever end up donating to your cause the way liionwholsale did? Just curious since they like to quote your test results of various cells. Liion has always contributed to the cause. Battery safety seems very important to them.

I was surprised when I would watch your YouTube videos and never see IMR listed as contributors at the end of the vids, in any of the three tiers available. Makes me want to get my cells from Liion instead knowing they care enough to donate. I'm not saying that just because they donate that it means for certain that they get better, safer cells, no sir. Im just giving my opinion. I feel better knowing they(Liion) care enough to do so. For me personally, since I have a choice, I'd much rather support the company that supports battery safety. That's just my 2 cents.

If im wrong, and they too are supporters of all the work you do, then I apologize and take what I said back. It's been a while since I've had the time to watch a YouTube vid. I just recall a while back that I never saw IMR listed at the end of your vid and this troubled me because they directly benefit from all your hard work.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    This is great news. Did imrbateries ever end up donating to your cause the way liionwholsale did? Just curious since they like to quote your test results of various cells. Liion has always contributed to the cause. Battery safety seems very important to them.

I was surprised when I would watch your YouTube videos and never see IMR listed as contributors at the end of the vids, in any of the three tiers available. Makes me want to get my cells from Liion instead knowing they care enough to donate. I'm not saying that just because they donate that it means for certain that they get better, safer cells, no sir. Im just giving my opinion. I feel better knowing they(Liion) care enough to do so. For me personally, since I have a choice, I'd much rather support the company that supports battery safety. That's just my 2 cents.

If im wrong, and they too are supporters of all the work you do, then I apologize and take what I said back. It's been a while since I've had the time to watch a YouTube vid. I just recall a while back that I never saw IMR listed at the end of your vid and this troubled me because they directly benefit from all your hard work.

IMRBatteries isn’t a patron.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread