The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fantastic service!

Discussion in 'Innovapor' started by ShinKun, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ShinKun

ShinKun Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Seattle
    I ordered my first 510 from Innovapor on Monday night. It came Thursday. I opened the box and almost immediately realized I had ordered the USB adapter instead of the charger. Whoops!!

I sent them an email asking if there was anyway to have one overnighted, shortly after, maybe half an hour later, my phone rings. It's Innovapor on the line saying that I probably don't want to pay the $24 shipping for $10 part. Indeed I did not!

We got it all sorted out and I expect to see the charger in box on Saturday or perhaps Monday at the latest.

Thanks again for the great service!!

2. src97

src97 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2009
    NE of USA
    kudos to innovapor. fantastic shipping times on my last order. great prices as always.

its good to see you worked out all the glitches.

3. ShinKun

ShinKun Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Seattle
    Got my charger this morning!

Thanks again for the quick service!!

4. Reuben

Reuben Full Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Puerto Rico
    Hi everyone. I ordered my first PV (Joye510) from IV because of all the great reviews and happy customers. I spend more than a month researching what PV to chose and from what supplier. I received my order today and I'm happily vaping while I write this. I also already trashed my analogs (literally). Good products, good service and also good shipping. I have nothing bad to say about IV. Lastly I just want to say that thanks to IV I'm a happy vaper :D .

Happy Vaping!!!!

Reuben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.