Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Drozd,

I rode you pretty hard about the cutoff being designed to protect against a failure you observed. I was pretty insistent that it wasn't going to fail that way. After a second failure similar in nature, I was able to reproduce similar results in the lab. It's a rare case, but there it is.

So I owe you an apology. Mea Culpa. Mea _Maxima_ Culpa. I apologize for riding you that way, and even more for the tone and certainty of how I disagreed with you. Absolutely my bad.

:oops:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Drozd,

I rode you pretty hard about the cutoff being designed to protect against a failure you observed. I was pretty insistent that it wasn't going to fail that way. After a second failure similar in nature, I was able to reproduce similar results in the lab. It's a rare case, but there it is.

So I owe you an apology. Mea Culpa. Mea _Maxima_ Culpa. I apologize for riding you that way, and even more for the tone and certainty of how I disagreed with you. Absolutely my bad.

:oops:

Well thank you for the apology...but not nessicary.. up to that point your testing had indicated to the contrary of what I was saying..I was just saying what I had experienced...As for riding me hard...lol...I'm a man I can take it...given my industry, and the amount we greif each other I assure you anything delivered here would be considered amateurish at best..
Not to mention, I kind of expected anything I said I experienced to be met with skepticism given the way we started off in other threads over prefered devices and such....
I don't make much of the disagreement we've had..putting it on par with early grade school flirting..I dip your pigtails in the inkwell, you kick me in the shins, I push you off the swing, you throw a rock at my head..
In other words no big deal..no worries...and I too apoligize to you if you took offense to anything I've said.

PS..to make matters even more interesting..I went to package that battery up to send it to you and it wasn't where I left it..apparently my fiance found it and in trying to be "helpful" put it on a charger...and I've been trying to discharge it in my free time to send it off..and it so far hasn't exhibited the same behavior yet...further trying to discharge a battery when you're not vaping it even with a 15 sec cutoff is a PITA..

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
I don't make much of the disagreement we've had..putting it on par with early grade school flirting..I dip your pigtails in the inkwell, you kick me in the shins, I push you off the swing, you throw a rock at my head..

awwwwwwww.

drozd, how old are you that you have familiarity with gradeschool inkwells? :p :lol:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
awwwwwwww.

drozd, how old are you that you have familiarity with gradeschool inkwells? :p :lol:

LoL...I'm only 34...
However, being a calligrapher I've a little familiarity with them..
A bit more since I've been commisioned to make a few old style school desks for a .....um....certain niche market (let's just put it that way) that have certain practitioners that enjoy things like canes, paddles, and corporal punishment

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
LoL...I'm only 34...
However, being a calligrapher I've a little familiarity with them..
A bit more since I've been commisioned to make a few old style school desks for a .....um....certain niche market (let's just put it that way) that have certain practitioners that enjoy things like canes, paddles, and corporal punishment

*perk* Ok I'm awake now!!

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Responding to myself - but I just read the "best warranty" thread. Add "reputation, honor... and anyone accusing me of being a 'shill' probably not carrying much credibility..." ;)
See here's another point we agree on...honor for me is of paramount importance..reputation I don't care so much about..people can think what they want about me....as long as I'm being truthful an honest to myself and my experiences..
It's a pesky side effect of having spent so much time in a medieval re-enactment group (like 17 years now)...things like the knightly virtues and chivalric code sort of seep their way into our subconcious

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Perv purveyor! [sorry, I just couldn't let that alliteration opportunity slide... ;) ]

For me, it's a combination of scientific rigor requiring it, and being a life-long Marine Corps Brat. :)

You didn't miss my alliteration above your post, did you? I think we posted at the same time.

lol I did mis it...and yeah darn right I am...if someone wants to pay me $300+ for braiding a bullwhip and it's something I do that relaxes me and affords me to put more into my hobbies or spoil my kids or dog a little why not..
I gotta admit that I did find quite a bit of satisfaction doing custom leather corsets...but the fiance isn't so hot on having random pervy girls by to have to fit them..or traveling to fetish shows to work a booth and fit them there..besides after doing so many and trying to make each one different than another ideas on how to make them different start drying up..

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
HUH? I'm so glad you two can worry about it and we can just float along.......I happen to think you are both pretty awesome with lots to give us all!
Hi Cari.. Adrenalynn and I kinda got off to a rough start here on another thread over preferred e-cigs...and then on another thread...and then I had a V4L manual battery go all goofy on me for no reason and I put a thread up about it...and she called me on it saying the battery and it's cutoff should not perform like that and it was suspect..well after another thread with a battery acting all weird and her experiments being able to replicate what happened she was apoligizeing for being critical of me on that thread I started about my battery..because it turns out though extremely rare it can happen..
And though I can respect that her professional decorum and honor dictate that she apoligize for the past...I was saying that it wasn't nessicary and I expected it from the way we started off..

And thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread