The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Discussion in 'New Members Information' started by kristin, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tpajames

tpajames Full Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Tampa, FL
    Is Vaping a good enough substitute for analog when having cocktails? I do enjoy a drink once I get a chance to sit down and relax.

2. candre23

candre23 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2010
    NJ
    It is for me. I've gone out drinking a couple times and had no trouble sticking to my PV instead of bumming analogs from my smoking friends.

3. Brooke1975

Brooke1975 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2010
    Thanks! This is very helpful for me as I haven't ordered anything yet! :)

4. lulubell360

lulubell360 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2010
    Gulf Shores, AL
    Nothing happens! It doesn't do anything @ all. I am keeping it in case I can get the end off for another one. It may come in handy for something I don't know. I just can't throw it out. You never know:rolleyes:

5. Rico Suave

Rico Suave Full Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Indiana
    Very informative!
    (that's 1)

6. alonte

alonte Full Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Chicago
    Wow alot of info here will take some time to soak up thanks

7. alonte

alonte Full Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Chicago
    You need a some hard hitting e carts or fluid imo. I had some weak stuff and it was not the same.

8. berktt

berktt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2010
    NYC
    I was just about to go to sleep, so brushed my teeth, and I felt as if my teeth are getting whiter. I've only been vaping for a week and a half now, but I was wondering if this could be added to the good symptoms. Did other long term vapers notice such a difference?(Did your teeth get whiter) Don't forget that coffee will stain your teeth as well, I'm mainly a tea drinker, and only a few times a week.

9. softsmoKs

softsmoKs Moved On

Apr 15, 2010
    Sarasota Florida
    This Information was very helpful

10. DaliMama

DaliMama Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thank you so much for all the info! I will definitely be referencing this thread in the future! I have only been vaping for about a month now and so far I love it!

Thank you again for all the great info, it has certainly helped me out!!

11. Abby4116

Abby4116 Full Member

Mar 19, 2010
    MD
    Seems that not only don't your teeth stain like with cigarettes, but you don't build up the tartar either.

I've noticed a big difference in the month that I have been off of real cigarettes (after smoking for almost 52 years!).

12. mmcall12

mmcall12 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2010
    Indiana
    That is a long time,,,congrats on stopping, I smoke for over 25 yrs and stop 3 yes ag but miss them with coffee, so that is why i turn t e-cig, didn't stop with these wish I had, but stop taking that cintrix (spelled wrng) omg what a night mare would never tell anyone to use that that is sme god stuff but the side effect are really bad, mine side effect went toward food but I have seen my other friends not to good.

13. mmcall12

mmcall12 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2010
    Indiana
    sorry my O dn't work to good waiting on my new keyboard to in the mail.

14. davidcid

davidcid Full Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Watertown Ma usa
    Hi, this is my first time writing in this forum. I have been a 'read only' for over 2 months and gained alot of ecig knowhow and switched to be a vape only after many years of smoking.

15. scottpeisner

scottpeisner Full Member

Apr 21, 2010
    South Carolina
    I also just joined. Gotta lotta catching up to do!!

16. dEEzPuffs

dEEzPuffs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2010
    Southern Cal
    This is great info for newbs like me. Thanks

17. gunner4412

gunner4412 Full Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    :)this is great stuff thanks so much!

18. DrSquishems

DrSquishems Full Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Milton,Wisconsin
    I have noticed that I love mandarin oranges so much more now that I am smoke free, but if anyone out there has tried the "Valencia" flavor from JC, they taste nothing alike, me no likey.

19. Cuco3

Cuco3 Moved On

Apr 28, 2010
    USA
    A lot of useful info here, tahnks.

20. lightning

lightning New Member

Apr 28, 2010
    menlo park ca
    Just picked up a pack at a local 7-11... its an Xhale02. Why would these be illegal? I brought it to work and puff on it while I'm working ;) People love it and have all gone to get their own (the ones who smoke). I checked out the website and they are super expensive!!!
    I had one where the first hit was good but after that it didnt seem to be working right. I emailed the company and they told me to send it back and they sent me a new one! No questions asked. Is this just a bay area 7-11 thing?
    I just want to know why havent they tested it yet? This product could really change the world! And Im not saying that lightly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.