Fast Delivery But One Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
I got my order il two days which is awesome, thanks! Here is my question, I put in a medium cartridge and when I vape on it , it tastes like licorice.

Im use to smoking a super cig and never had any of those cartridges taste like that.

I got the classic penstyle 801 and used the cartridges that came in the box.. Does your liquid have licorice in it?

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hi MissVapor, primer ugh lol.. Try unscrewing your atomizer.. cover the battery end of the atomizer with your mouth and blow out the primer fluid into a klenex...Keep blowing till you see no more liquid... Then reprime it with a few drops of e- liquid ( if you only have carts- dunk the atty in the top of the cart to prime)..Then for most the first day..Keep puffing on it (but dont enhale) ..Some atomizers clear out fairly easy..

If youre still getting the strong primer taste..You may have to blow it out, rinse real well under hot water and bow out again, let dry over night... but then that wics going to be real thirsty and need more drops of e-liquid to prime it into vaping...just keep puffing, itll fire back up... hope this helps.. nothing worse then primer fluid

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
... Try unscrewing your atomizer.. cover the battery end of the atomizer with your mouth and blow out the primer fluid into a klenex...Keep blowing till you see no more liquid... Then reprime it with a few drops of e- liquid ....Then for most the first day..Keep puffing on it (but dont enhale) ..Some atomizers clear out fairly easy..

...You may have to blow it out, rinse real well under hot water and bow out again, let dry over night....need more drops of e-liquid to prime it into vaping...just keep puffing, itll fire back up... hope this helps.. nothing worse then primer fluid

RazorNribbonz has this covered real well. Same steps I take. I'll throw this in for consideration. For the really foul tasting ones all the above steps and start the thing with a sweeter juice works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread