Where Can I Get A......? Fast ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
4 days to ship or 4 days to get it to you, because if it was four days to get it to you the only way faster than that is to camp outside the vat it's getting mixed up in.

If it shipped out from the supplier four days after the order was put in then yeah that is pretty much unacceptable.

I have ordered from Jason over at electronicstix.com and he put it in the mail later that same day and the order arrived in 3 days total.

PaganPaul

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Vapor Country, hands down. I've placed several orders with them and had a shipping confirmation number within an hour each time. The last order I placed with them was on a Friday afternoon and it arrived Saturday morning.

Granted, they are in Baltimore and I'm in DC so the shipping time is negligible, but they ALWAYS ship out FAST, and their flavors are fantastic.

Doublexl85

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Tacoma, Washington
I've ordered from Houseofvapor.com quite a few times and he usually has it shipped with in two hours, or if its later in the day the next morning. On average I get them in 3-4 days and I'm in Tacoma WA and he's in New York. Not a big selection of juice though. Another place that always provides me with speedy delivery is Vapor4life.com. I don't use their PV but they have a great selection of e-liquids, and send little samples sometimes too.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I've always gotten same or next day shipping from all of the vendors on my signature banner ;)

Even the order that came overseas from Intellicig was in my mailbox within 1 week.

I have an order on the way that shipped the day I ordered from My Freedom Smokes. I am frustratingly waiting on an order I placed on the evening of the 7th to ship from Ms. T's.

Just an FYI .. Ms Ts was closed from Dec. 21st until Jan. 4th but continued to take orders (she had a notice on her site about it during that time) so I know she is still playing catch-up as I ordered the same day as you.

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
Liquidxpress is in California and they ship very quickly. The first couple of times I purchased from them the owner called me a few days after I'd gotten my order to ask me about how I liked what I had ordered - very thoughtful of him, and actually very helpful when I had bought some flavorings for DIY e-juice rather than the e-juice itself I had purchased the first time.

He also has some pretty unique flavors. I've been happy with them as a supplier.

I've also been happy with Nhaler as a supplier - great juice and fast shipping - but he's east coast. Sometime when you're not in a huge hurry to get juice, DO try Nhaler's juices.

And yes, I agree - Vapor Country is a good source for juice - fast shipping, good flavors, and not the 'same old, same old' Dekang juices you get from many suppliers.

kjj

Jan 4, 2010
MN
Does anybody know of a place that ships ejuice quickly? I ordered and payed for juice from strictly ejuice on the 8th and it took them 4 days to ship. So I'm looking for a place that ships faster.:confused::confused:

I would suggest that you order on a Thursday next time. :)

The 8th was last Friday, and you posted this on the 11th, which is the first working day after you placed the order.

Most smaller operations have a single daily pickup time per carrier, and it is usually in the morning because that works out better for the carrier and small shops just don't have the pull to make the carriers work with their schedule. I'm pretty sure that all e-cig vendors in the US are firmly in the "I'm happy that UPS is picking up" camp and not in the "UPS is happy that we are shipping" camp.

By the way, most ecommerce software packages send out the tracking numbers and a shipping notification when they submit it electronically to the carrier's system and print the label. Personally, I feel that this practice is a bit dishonest, since your shipment virtually never leaves until the next day no matter what the email says.

newtech

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 13, 2010
Shenzhen,China
www.hagfog.com
  • Deleted by Timtam

MarioG

Jan 6, 2010
New York
I've ordered twice from MyPVShop. Both orders shipped the same day via USPS Priority Mail and arrived in two days (from Nevada to New York). You can get 10% off your order with coupon code 10FOR2010. In addition, I like that I was able to call them to have some questions answered. I'm new to this and this was my first ordering experience. So far I am 110% satisfied. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread