Fast shipping, but items not exactly great..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej20rich

Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Northern California
Ordered from eastmall about a week to two weeks ago, and it arrived FAST. I ordered a black DSE901 starter kit with 140ml juices and a couple empty carts. Only complaint was my 20ml lemon bottle had a tiny tiny like crack or hole that leaked liquid here and there. This is my first ever e-cig, and i was pleased with its construction and price. Upon using it for a full day or two of using the 901, it was great, good vapor and good throat hit. But i wake up one day, and bam, the atomizer does not want to produce any vapor anymore! Whats going on??:confused: I contacted David (i think that was his name) about it but no response so i put in a thing on the eastmall.net's "contact us" section about getting a replacement atomizer. I should have ordered like 5 of these if i knew it would only last me a couple days, sigh. So far, my rating for eastmall is INSANELY fast shipping, but the products are kinda bumming me out...

BARENETTED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2009
NEW JERSEY, USA
Rich,

Don't use the website form. Try this email - support@eastmall.net

You are still under warranty and Ed (SIN) is just amazing at resolving problems. We do have to remember these things are still evolving. So, there will always be defects. The trick is to find a supplier that knows what Customer Service is and honors their stated warranties. It is no different than buying a car, refrigerator, AC, TV or other appliance.

I know Ed will take care of you. He is just one of the nicest guys I have ever dealt with.

ej20rich

Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Northern California
Wiz, my starter kit only came with one atomizer and i did not purchase any spares, not a smart move...i know.

wv2win, can i buy a manual switch battery and will it still work or do i have to buy a whole new manual switch kit?

jboze, im sure its not flooded

minimike, did that, no luck.

I got an email from eastmall and they said store credit or send out a new one asap. Im liking the customer service already! But i opted for store credit as i am going to order like 5 spare atomizers in my next order.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Wiz, my starter kit only came with one atomizer and i did not purchase any spares, not a smart move...i know.

wv2win, can i buy a manual switch battery and will it still work or do i have to buy a whole new manual switch kit?

jboze, im sure its not flooded

minimike, did that, no luck.

I got an email from eastmall and they said store credit or send out a new one asap. Im liking the customer service already! But i opted for store credit as i am going to order like 5 spare atomizers in my next order.

You just need the battery, not the kit. However, you will need an adapter/extender so you can charge it with your current charger. Rocky Mountain (http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/) has the adapters for $4 and the batteries for $11 and free shipping. He also has excellent customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread