The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fast Shipping Great Liquid!

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by DrSarcasmo, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DrSarcasmo

DrSarcasmo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2009
    Los Angeles
    I just got my 20 flavor super sampler of E-Juice from Eastmall. 6 days shipping from China to Los Angeles. VERY nice. Wonderful assortment of flavors. I'm digging the Grape and Coffee (mixed with Vanilla) and Clove and Mandarin. I'm still trying the others.

In any case, thank you Eastmall for quick shipping and a fine product. I'm one happy vaper...:D

Dickie

2. Boredoftheworld

Boredoftheworld Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    I ordered on Monday, July 13 sometime in the afternoon I think, just got here a few minutes ago, good grief that was fast!

I ordered some atomizers, cartridges and the 140ml for $50 deal. I've only managed to try chocolate so far and it's easily twice as chocolatey as the juice I was using, this stuff is amazing!

3. Nix

Nix Full Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Duluth, MN
    I also just received a package from David and let me just say that Red Bull is great!

4. DrSarcasmo

DrSarcasmo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Ooooh...Bananna...Sooo good! Mix in a wee bit of strawberry and the flavor takes me back to 1974 or so when there was a bananna/strawberry ice cream that was my favorite for a few years...Thanks for the memories Eastmall!!!!

Dickie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.