Fastest juice vendors out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

windozehater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Nebraska
Mt Baker hands down is the fastest, they are in washington i'm in nebraska and it usually takes 3 business days from order to my door and they are cheap. vaporfrombaker code is 10% off or freeshipping code for free shipping cant use both the free shipping i have no experiance with. allways got a better deal with the 10% as my orders are big

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Johnson Creek ships out the same day if you order before 9am.
Beyond that it comes down to the shipping hubs to your location, what you paid for and your local offices.

I get regular UPS in one day from JC. USPS Priority takes 2-3 days.

Coming the other way from the New Orleans area I get UPS 2nd day on the next day. However FedEx to here will wait until the delivery day you paid for and not a second earlier ever, you can't even drive out to their office and pick something up that shows up there to wait a week before they deliver.
I've heard it go the other way from people in other areas where FedEx will deliver their packages earlier than stated while UPS will wait until the last possible second.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
You are in Texas, I have found that Spring Vapor is very fast and they are in Spring, Texas I believe. Should get to you fast. Have you checked brick and mortars?

If you go to springvapor.com they even have a phone number for you to call, so you could verify with them when it would go out before you order.

tomicamden

Nov 13, 2012
Wakeman, Ohio
Everyone in my house vapes VOLT ecigs and uses VOLT juice.

Even with the lower shipping option, we usually receive our order in 2 business days, 3 at the most! There have been times we ordered juice on Friday evening and received the juice the following Monday!

We have never had to wait more that 3 days, and there was only 1 time I can remember that we even had to wait that long.

EDIT: I also want to add that we live in Ohio, and I think that I read somewhere that VOLT products ship from within Ohio somewhere, but I could be wrong. Anyways, my point is that I am sure your location may determine how quickly you receive your order. So someone on the West coast may have to wait a day or two more than we do.

ONE MORE EDIT: Thanks to the link from Caridwen I confirmed that Smokeless Image is in fact in New Philidelphia, Ohio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread