Fasttech (dot) com, Vaporl (dot) com Chinese e-cig vendors all look to be a thing of the past now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
I was sort of counting on them for odds and ends once the FDA rules kick in in May, or if there are laws passed between now and then.... but it looks like they will be shut down:
China Effectively Bans Online Sales of E-Cigarettes

China Bans Online Sales of E-Cigarettes

I have several fasttech and several vaporl orders that have not shipped yet too. :(

EDIT: Although the article does say "“There is no law and regulation in China that forbids the online sale of e-cigarette yet,” said Ou Junbiao, head of the Electronic Cigarette Industry Committee of China. "

EDIT #2: vaporl does have a US warehouse too though, although oddly enough the shipping is cheaper from Hong Kong.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 10x sugar

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
This so far only affects sales within China.
I doubt they will put millions of their people out of work and eliminate exports.
But it just says "online sales"... wouldn't that include sites like fasttech and vaporl?

Unless they block Chinese IP addresses on their servers I suppose, but I did not see it distinguish online sales from foreign online sales anywhere...

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I wish people would stop with THE SKY IS FALLING BS.

I agree.

Many bad things(tm) are predicted for the future of planet earth, but our planet's sky falling is not one of them :cool:

ETA: That was shamelessly paraphrased from a Google search hit :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread