The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

fasttech dual battery mod??

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by asieg33, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. asieg33

asieg33 Full Member

May 2, 2013
    Israel
    could some one be kind enough to look at https://www.fasttech.com/product/2062405
    I want to know if this 2 18650 will provide double the vaping time (what I want) or double the voltage (which i don't want)

do they have any that will double the vape time

thanks

alan

2. 93gc40

93gc40 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2014
    California
    In theory if it is a parallel batt then yes it will increase run time and added wattage capacity. If it is series it will increase voltage, but reduce capacity. that box is parallel.

3. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Parallel batteries double the rated energy capacity(mAh), offering double the run-time at the individual battteries' voltage (3.7v).

Series batteries double the voltage (7.4v) of the individual batteries while providing the rated energy capacity of each single cell.

DO NOT INSTALL SERIES BATTERIES INTO AN UNREGULATED PARALLEL MOD!! Bad things will happen.

4. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Still, if you push it - Wires can melt - Wires to 510 connection and switch = Not a true Mechanical Mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.