Not open for further replies.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
20171031-b6a5884b802247099c91750f91bc4e8d.png

Hastur MTL rta GIVEAWAY

Hi all! Fasttech is giving away 2 sets of Hastur MTL rta.

How to ENTER:
Simply share how would you use it.
Starts from NOW and ends at 8 Nov 2017 (UTC-6)

Prize:
2 Best answers here will be selected to win a Hastur MTL rta (either Black/ Silver)
20171031-b558481e58644befa7c16d7c15a39237.png

Terms and condition:
• Winners have to reply to us with his or her contact details latest by 15 November 2017, of which we shall contact thereafter on the collection of the prizes. By participating in this giveaway, you consent to our collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data.
• FastTech will not be liable for the consequences of the provision of any incorrect information by the customer or technical issues.
• FastTech’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
• The terms and conditions of the offer are subject to change without prior notice.

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
Thank You for the contest.

I would use the Hastur Mtl RTA as my entry into coil building, as I have yet to try that aspect of Vaping.
From what I can see in the above pics, it looks to be a fairly simple and straight forward build deck with the airflow adjustment being a unique design.

• Agree
Reactions: jdy

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Thanks Noel & Fasttech for this chance!

I would use the 3.5mm airflow for a restricted DL. The five airflow option are great! Love the single coil small chamber, great for flavor! With the easy locking post installing a coil will be easy. The raised Post will make wicking easy! Will enjoy the top fill locking feature to reduce pressure ;) no leaks after filling. The frosted glass design is nice!

Reactions: stols001

Conductor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2017
Wonderfull, great news! :thumbs: Very necessary device!

I will allow myself slightly distract from the main theme.
My vaping age is about one year. And all this time I observe the attempts of vapers to modify different devises to get the TRUE MTL device.
For examples:

The insert for Kayfun v5, Siren etc
k5.png

DIY insert using T3S clearomizer detail
j1.png
j3.png
j4.png

DIY pin for Kangertech mini RBA

pin.png

My own ‘invention’ – the pin from RS232 computer connector. I use it in the Kayfun mini V3
rs232_2.jpg

This situation makes me puzzled:-x
The market is overcrowded of the DL( cloudchasing) devices, but we must make the handicraft devices to get desired MTL mode. While the goal is not always achieved.

Recently, the situation is beginning to change.
Released Siren V2, Kayfun prime (both ordered by me), Berserker. I hope it is a steady trend.

At this moment it seems that CthulhuMod surpassed all with Hastur MTL RTA .

All device parameters are targeted to MTL mode.
The set of the device is thought out and amazes with a possibility of variability
In sum nine! different swappable airflow resisters!
Two 510 drip tips(airhole dia.: 3.5mm & 2.0mm. The first device I know with the different inner diameter driptips in the standard package)
Small chamber for more flavor.

Finally I think the Hastur MTL RTA is a dream of MTL-vapers
I’ll get the device anyway.

'How would you use it'
There is difficult to answer right now.
Cthulhu generously provided the device with additional options.
The package contains all you want!
Therefore, serious work remains to be done to select the optimal regime.
(2 driptips)x(5 resistors) = 10 variants
Or
(2 driptips)x(5 resisters+4 additional resisters) = 18 variants
Plus various coil builds…

It seems to me that one piece of Hastur will be not enough to get full delight.
There is too many ways to tune the vaping mode :).
May be two devices in different modes will be OK?
giveme2.png

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
how would you use it.
I didn't see it on your website yet either.......But I like the idea of the MTL....
I would use it on my Tarot Pro....and would probably try several builds on it till I found the one I like best...It looks easy to build and I like the changeable airflow..I would probably use the 2 or 2.5mm one.......
KMWgzYzPoGEmwFl48c2HQXqEaZR0sfpwRpVNHhoFEbK0hsrxGzktd9oEUtQDLF7XcmTyusM_b5C-TXRZxOsFa3jkMamxjWQC7dqYs5Tnx4DFE6F8QyUx0WkyNPrJCRNygEq6Phy8wodKsPQeMOJa8Vyyy0X-yIjpVKQTQl6WhWfDJrQCC-ZwEOOJIE5Eq--xO0LS8amA9_yplU47m7PVNDe7znxWHOycxx5fMpvQfrbyyT7cXDHzHXm8NOeEoJR4y8CpMh9D7njBFZ2p6sc87yNhsqjIquv4IsGQnk-ozdCvHIdKj08iPA1RcNjme8OZhPMI6U_GCDRJZDb6pJxKIv57NZ6jSy0iogA6blZWn_l3TzsPvz_BUvDuNN-MYOdwoiMpodth7oQongREYtBgHnx2MftqGYw7JnlzwHw2JmaHqRcFlLot9y_wtBgEBmMFjR-EONwDPoj0OXnq7eKjEqv1BAENpYezprQNSOc2gAbmgsof95K2C0GfGZb6OD0iJ4c8zYEhHTD9sVhYieyzSJL0pSyylGXxK-4N5tqGnhMqz6J7od7MD56swvwS3gNrmXIyu9cydmZXwA6bnGew1XqPASNdAQTpgXAx05FMoQ=w374-h663-no

Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I would love to have the Hastur mtl rta because after one of the many battles i fight to save mankind, I enjoy relaxing under the persona people know me best, Diana Prince. When I kick back and relax, I enjoy coiling up some Kanthal wire to a resistance of 1.2 ohms, and would do the very same with this rta, set with the airflow insert of 2.5mm and some nice sweet ejuice, cinnamon roll is my favorite as they don't have those in my homeland and this way I can enjoy a nice sweet without it affecting my figure, set atop either my provari p3 mod, or perhaps the tesla nano 120 steampunk mod that I purchased from Fasttech.

Of course, I don't vape while saving the world, but even a daughter of the gods must take a break sometime, so this is how i will use the Hastur mtl rta. It's perfect, and I thank you for the chance to win such a lovely rta. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I would love to have this rta because after one of the many battles i fight to save mankind, I enjoy relaxing under the persona people know me best, Diana Prince. When I kick back and relax, I enjoy coiling up some Kanthal wire to a resistance of 1.2 ohms, and would do the very same with this rta, set with the airflow insert of 2.5mm and some nice sweet ejuice, cinnamon roll is my favorite as they don't have those in my homeland and this way I can enjoy a nice sweet without it affecting my figure, set atop either my provari p3 mod, or perhaps the tesla nano 120 steampunk mod that I purchased from Fasttech.

Of course, I don't vape while saving the world, but even a daughter of the gods must take a break sometime, so this is how i will use rta. It's perfect, and I thank you for the chance to win such a lovely rta. :thumbs:

Welllll, I'm not gonna follow that one! :laugh: A genuine lol. I'll have to get back to you later on how I'd use it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
How would I use it? Heavily and happily, I am always thrilled to set up a new MTL RTA. This one looks pretty flexible in terms of airflow, so I would also use it with various resistance coils and settings to see what I liked best. I would also use it to show off: "What's that you have?" "Oh, it's a beautiful RTA I got from Fasttech."
"What's that?"
"It's really fun, it's a tank where you can build your own coils, do your own wicking, and it's a great vape, as well as saving money on coils."
"Where can I get one."
"Fasttech."

So, I would use it in many ways, but one's thing for sure, I would coil that thing and start vaping it the day it arrives at my door. :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread