The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FastTech Hastur MTL RTA GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'ECF Supplier Contest Forum' started by Noel., Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Noel.

Noel. Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Hastur MTL RTA GIVEAWAY

Hi all! Fasttech is giving away 2 sets of Hastur MTL RTA.

How to ENTER:
    Simply share how would you use it.
    Starts from NOW and ends at 8 Nov 2017 (UTC-6)

Prize:
    2 Best answers here will be selected to win a Hastur MTL RTA (either Black/ Silver)
    [​IMG]
    Terms and condition:
    • Winners have to reply to us with his or her contact details latest by 15 November 2017, of which we shall contact thereafter on the collection of the prizes. By participating in this giveaway, you consent to our collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data.
    • FastTech will not be liable for the consequences of the provision of any incorrect information by the customer or technical issues.
    • FastTech’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
    • The terms and conditions of the offer are subject to change without prior notice.

• Like Like x 3
  2. jj_9

jj_9 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    FR
    Hi Noel !

thanks for the contest :)

I would use it as far as it finally manages to land home after tracking for weeks or more, which is always the surprise on FT orders !

Regards,
    JJ

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I love the features on this new RTA! 5 sizes of air flow, raised deck, frosted glass, sliding top cap. I can't see it on the site yet - looks like a 24mm size? Holds 4ml or 5ml? I would use it with the 3.5mm airflow for a restricted DTL vape :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. KC0YNU

KC0YNU Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    McPherson, Kansas
    Thank You for the contest.

I would use the Hastur Mtl RTA as my entry into coil building, as I have yet to try that aspect of Vaping.
    From what I can see in the above pics, it looks to be a fairly simple and straight forward build deck with the airflow adjustment being a unique design.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    Thanks Noel & Fasttech for this chance!

I would use the 3.5mm airflow for a restricted DL. The five airflow option are great! Love the single coil small chamber, great for flavor! With the easy locking post installing a coil will be easy. The raised Post will make wicking easy! Will enjoy the top fill locking feature to reduce pressure ;) no leaks after filling. The frosted glass design is nice!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Conductor

Conductor Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2017
    Wonderfull, great news! :thumbs: Very necessary device!

I will allow myself slightly distract from the main theme.
    My vaping age is about one year. And all this time I observe the attempts of vapers to modify different devises to get the TRUE MTL device.
    For examples:

The insert for Kayfun v5, Siren etc
    k5.png
    DIY insert using T3S clearomizer detail
    j1.png j3.png j4.png

DIY pin for Kangertech mini RBA

pin.png

My own ‘invention’ – the pin from RS232 computer connector. I use it in the Kayfun mini V3
    rs232_2.jpg

This situation makes me puzzled:-x
    The market is overcrowded of the DL( cloudchasing) devices, but we must make the handicraft devices to get desired MTL mode. While the goal is not always achieved.

Recently, the situation is beginning to change.
    Released Siren V2, Kayfun prime (both ordered by me), Berserker. I hope it is a steady trend.

At this moment it seems that CthulhuMod surpassed all with Hastur MTL RTA .

All device parameters are targeted to MTL mode.
    The set of the device is thought out and amazes with a possibility of variability
    In sum nine! different swappable airflow resisters!
    Two 510 drip tips(airhole dia.: 3.5mm & 2.0mm. The first device I know with the different inner diameter driptips in the standard package)
    Small chamber for more flavor.

Finally I think the Hastur MTL RTA is a dream of MTL-vapers
    I’ll get the device anyway.

'How would you use it'
    There is difficult to answer right now.
    Cthulhu generously provided the device with additional options.
    The package contains all you want!
    Therefore, serious work remains to be done to select the optimal regime.
    (2 driptips)x(5 resistors) = 10 variants
    Or
    (2 driptips)x(5 resisters+4 additional resisters) = 18 variants
    Plus various coil builds…

It seems to me that one piece of Hastur will be not enough to get full delight.
    There is too many ways to tune the vaping mode :).
    May be two devices in different modes will be OK?
    giveme2.png

• Like Like x 4
  7. Deryan3

Deryan3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2014
    Racine, WI
    I would use it with a .80 26g coil, with 2mm airflow insert

• Like Like x 1
  8. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    too far from home
    I'd set it up with the least restrictive airflow, a basic kanthal 26 or 28 gauge coil and Japanese cotton then load it with juice 50/50 or maybe a bit higher on the pg.

• Like Like x 1
  9. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I didn't see it on your website yet either.......But I like the idea of the MTL....
    I would use it on my Tarot Pro....and would probably try several builds on it till I found the one I like best...It looks easy to build and I like the changeable airflow..I would probably use the 2 or 2.5mm one.......
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Ooh, those swappable airflow resistors are the...can I say "the ...." here? Color me excited! Finally, a truly adjustable MTL/DL device.

Edit: no I can't, I guess. Four-letter word for a pair of mammaries, popularized by that rambunctious "torn-up vacationers" guy.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ricks

ricks Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I would use it because it's so easy to re-fill and it should work well for most with the 5 air flow resisters.

12. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    I would love to have the Hastur mtl rta because after one of the many battles i fight to save mankind, I enjoy relaxing under the persona people know me best, Diana Prince. When I kick back and relax, I enjoy coiling up some Kanthal wire to a resistance of 1.2 ohms, and would do the very same with this rta, set with the airflow insert of 2.5mm and some nice sweet ejuice, cinnamon roll is my favorite as they don't have those in my homeland and this way I can enjoy a nice sweet without it affecting my figure, set atop either my provari p3 mod, or perhaps the tesla nano 120 steampunk mod that I purchased from Fasttech.

Of course, I don't vape while saving the world, but even a daughter of the gods must take a break sometime, so this is how i will use the Hastur mtl rta. It's perfect, and I thank you for the chance to win such a lovely rta. :thumbs:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Welllll, I'm not gonna follow that one! :laugh: A genuine lol. I'll have to get back to you later on how I'd use it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Love the features of this tank, it checks all my boxes for a true MTL tank. this tank would be used as my all day vape tank. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Vapeweazel

Vapeweazel Senior Member

Feb 2, 2016
    I would use it to vape.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    How would I use it? Heavily and happily, I am always thrilled to set up a new MTL RTA. This one looks pretty flexible in terms of airflow, so I would also use it with various resistance coils and settings to see what I liked best. I would also use it to show off: "What's that you have?" "Oh, it's a beautiful RTA I got from Fasttech."
    "What's that?"
    "It's really fun, it's a tank where you can build your own coils, do your own wicking, and it's a great vape, as well as saving money on coils."
    "Where can I get one."
    "Fasttech."

So, I would use it in many ways, but one's thing for sure, I would coil that thing and start vaping it the day it arrives at my door. :)

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  17. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I would use it to experiment with some interesting coils but run wide open air I am thinking from the start.

• Like Like x 2
  18. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    Hmmm, how would I use it......i know! I would vape with it!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    I'd use it to vape in customizable MTL fashion with my diy tobacco juice on a 28g ss316L .8 ohm single coil, cotton wick, 1.6mm insert at 9W, while out on the town (in between my shopping sessions online at FastTech [buying Cool Gadgets at Unbeatable Prices]), dressed like this:
    upload_2017-11-2_10-29-41.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I would use it to give to my wife to finally get her to quit smoking. All of my tanks seem to be too airy for her but this one being MTL and with the various inserts looks like it could be spot on to finally get her to make the switch.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.