Fasttech shipping time question. Is 2 week or more transit time normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Just a quick question. What is the average shipping time for fasttech. I purchased two mini protanks from them. They shipped them via Hong Kong Post and it took about 1.5 weeks to receive it. Not too bad from Hong Kong.

I must have gotten a bad one because the one of them cracked in half while it sat on my night stand.

I was able to return it, which is good, but for some reason they sent the replacement to the US via Swiss Post and the thing has been in transit now for 2 weeks with no indication of it reaching US shores yet.

I'm wondering how long I should wait until I get concerned. Luckily I found a Protank Mini 2 at Sun-Vapers and it arrived within 2 days, so I am not in urgent need, but I still want to get what I paid for, even if it's destined to be a backup. Plus you can never have too many heads... :)

I hate opening a ticket with them because they take over a week to respond... They may have the best prices hands down, but I'd rather pay a little extra coin and get my stuff from sun-vapers. Fast shipping, great response time, and great support.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
umm get worried sometime in jan. lol

J/K if you check the various threads on FT you will see HK post got a bug in their but and causing massive shipping delays, which is why they choose to reroute your package,
but on a not so great move they decided to use something just as slow. last time i got a package from Finland through swiss post took weeks it seems to sit over there forever then magically it is one state away on the tracking. lol hang in there.

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud
IF you file a complaint, then they will not use the same shipping service. My first order from FastTech was sent through Singapore post and the order literally took 28 days to arrive. However FT sent the wrong product so I had to send it back to the USA returns center in Florida. (They paid for the postage by the way.)

When I mentioned the long shipping time they sent the correct item via EMS if I remember correctly and I got in 11 days.

They really try to please but it helps to communicate with them.

Also there are different shipping options one may choose from in the checkout section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread