The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FastTech site-wide sale updated

Discussion in 'Fasttech' started by FasTtech_Selina, May 8, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FasTtech_Selina

FasTtech_Selina Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2015
    Mother’s day is coming!
    To celebrate this great holiday, FastTech is offering a 10% off site-wide discount this weekend!

Date: 2020/5/9 00:00am - 2020/5/10 23:59pm (UTC-6)
    Offer: Site-wide 10% off
    Code: MOTHER2020

Enjoy special coupon discounts, enjoy life at home and reassure moms.
    [​IMG]

2. FasTtech_Selina

Oct 8, 2015
    Best 4th July sales will see savings on everything from FastTech.com – and they've started already!

The best 4th July sales 2020 are already in full swing, with some amazing bargains now just waiting to be snapped up. As the US celebrates its independence, FastTech is offering a hefty 10% off Site-wide discount this Saturday! Enjoy special coupon discounts now!

Date: 2020/7/4 (UTC-6)
    Offer: One Day Site-wide 10% off
    Code: FREE2020

Click here to see details:
    Best Fourth of July Sale 2020 Happy Independence Day! 10% OFF Site-Wide Coupon: FastTech Forums
    [​IMG]

3. h00ligan

h00ligan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2015
    London, UK
    Five months and waiting for a delivery. No wonder the sales are rolling, I have to imagine most of their previous customers who have ordered in the last few months are gone never to return. Obviously COVID Delay is understood - the poor customer support and failure to do anything about it despite it clearly not being just Covid causing the problem is itself a big problem.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I agree. What good is a sale if you never get your order? It’s been two months and still not out of China. If I don’t get a response soon, I’ll file with PayPal for a refund. I’m sick of waiting a week to be updated on support tickets. That’s just poor customer service.

5. FasTtech_Selina

Oct 8, 2015
    Five months is too bad! I'm so sorry for it. Please tell me your order No. so that I can help specifically.

6. FasTtech_Selina

Oct 8, 2015
    I guess your order has left China and in transit, it didn't show tracking info in real time. Please PM me if you need a help.

7. hittman

Supporting member
    I will do that.

8. hittman

Supporting member
    I just typed a message to you and when I hit the button to start a conversation then it says I can't start a conversation with you.

9. hittman

Supporting member
    Since I can't send you a pm for some reason, here's my order number C052470855

10. FasTtech_Selina

Oct 8, 2015
    This order has been delivered on 24th July on Friday.

11. FasTtech_Selina

Oct 8, 2015
    Oh sorry it seemed that I replied to the wrong people, here is what I should replied to you:
    Five months is too bad! I'm so sorry for it. Please tell me your order No. so that I can help specifically.

12. hittman

Supporting member
    Yes, I did receive it after making that post. I told customer service that if they didn’t respond soon that I was going to file a dispute with PayPal. Then after no shipping updates for two months, my order showed up in Chicago customs and was processed same day. I’ve never had that happen before. A day later it arrived.

13. FasTtech_Selina

Oct 8, 2015
    Actually it's hard for us to do any push if the parcel was handed over to the airlines, I guess if it's because the local dispatch was impacted by the pandemic prevention policy of your city? And the tracking info will not updated in real time and it usually got updated by the processing center after 3~7 days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. FasTtech_Selina

Oct 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1