Faulty batch of Nautilus A10 atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracei

Nov 5, 2019
I am using the aspire K3 vape pen, and the Nautilus A10 replacement atomizer. So far I've been happy, but this last pack of replacement atomizers are bad. Normally, an atomizer will last me about 5-7 days before I get that cottony taste. However, with this pack, I loose all flavor after the 2nd or 3rd refil, and after about 3 days, my juice starts to turn black within a couple of hours after refil. Have you changed the quality of cotton inside the atomizer? I have not changed juice, nor anything else in my vaping routine? Do you have an explanation for this?

Tracei

Nov 5, 2019
Hi

Never heard of A10 Nautilus coils. Are they the ones you would usually buy?

Does "A10" mean "AIO" by any chance? There are coils for the Nautilus AIO kit that have green o-rings. They're rated at 1.8 ohms and should work in the K3.

Apologies if I'm mistaken.

Yeah its AIO, hard to differentiate with the font on the pack lol

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Hi

Never heard of A10 Nautilus coils. Are they the ones you would usually buy?

Does "A10" mean "AIO" by any chance? There are coils for the Nautilus AIO kit that have green o-rings. They're rated at 1.8 ohms and should work in the K3.

Apologies if I'm mistaken.
Thank you for support.
The 1.8ohm coils for the Nautilus AIO Kit that have green o-rings are for nicotine salt and we suggest to use with the Nautilus AIO,not other devices.

Tracei

Nov 5, 2019
It is what is sold to me for use in the Aspire K3, are there coils available for the K3? I've never seen any, online or otherwise. If you put K3 coils in search, this is what comes up. They have the green o-rings and I vape 30mg salt-nic. Like I said, I haven't had a problem previously using these coils. It's only been with the last few I've used. Is there an explanation for this?

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Hi Tracei,

From what I can tell, the K3 is meant to use Aspire Nautilus BVC coils, although the AIO coils should fit and I don't see why they wouldn't work whether or not you're using nic salt. Are the AIO coils with the green o-rings the ones you've been using all along? If you've been using the Nautilus BVCs with white o-rings, switching back might help. If it's the AIO ones that you've been using, then I have no idea what the problem might be. I suppose you could try the Nautilus BVC coils to see if they're any better. Good luck sorting it out!

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I looked those up and there seems to be two very similar ones available (but might not be interchangable) I had a similar problem with Aspire u-tech coils for two different products... look almost the same but not. Do you know what resistance they are (ohms)?
Please don't tell me you got these from e-bay. Made that mistake once... never again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread