Fave Nhaler Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Angel

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Newcastle, WA
Since finding drew's site i have become a bit of a chain vapor when i am at home in front of my computer. What is everyone's top 3 flavors to vape from Drew?

Mine right now are:
HV Peanut Butter Cup
Almond Joy
Nhaler USA tobacco

hehe these may change later this week though once i get all the new flavors drew just released here to try out :lol:

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
I ordered NuPort, 555menthol, and Dr. Pepper. I had read someone elses flavor review post so I decided to get two of the 555menthol and I'm SO glad I did!!!

555menthol is so yummy! I would agree with the person whose review I read on it and say that it tastes like menthol with a nutty twist! GREAT!

NuPort is a cooler menthol and it's great too.

I haven't tried the Dr. Pepper but I'll probably break that badboy open later as I've heard that tastes awesome as well. :)

555menthol is so yummy! I would agree with the person whose review I read on it and say that it tastes like menthol with a nutty twist! GREAT!

NuPort is a cooler menthol and it's great too. :)

Very happy to hear more (especially positive) menthol reviews, makes me psyched to receive my samples of mints and menthols as I try to figure out where I go post-menthol analogs. While I always thought Newps tasted like crappy pot...atoes, I have increasingly high hopes for the 555 menthol.

By the sounds of it, I may have to place another order soon. :)

Any hope for a HV menthol/mint brother Drew?

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Very happy to hear more (especially positive) menthol reviews, makes me psyched to receive my samples of mints and menthols as I try to figure out where I go post-menthol analogs.

These flavors kick ... but I'm not sure they're typical menthol flavorings... go with Drew for fluid. I love both. Still haven't tried DrP but I'm still charging batteries. :oops:

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
I usually like tobacco flavs ( I have to try that USA tobacco)... But, I've been testing a lot of flavors lately...So glad I have found some I like.. I love mochas but my taste buds are sluggish so I usually taste nothing on the inhale and nice mocha on the exhale (sometimes lol)...Well I just tried Drews Banana Split.. Thats some good stuff lol.. I get banana on the inhale and nice chocolate on the exhale..

So far out of the few I've tried.. Favs are Licorice, Banana Split...I still have a few more to try....

And I will say the amount of vapor you get off of Drews liquids is pretty impressive...I haven't even tried the HV peanut butter cup ( thanks for tossing that in Drew) I'm pretty pleased with the reg liquids so that one should be interesting...

I've been in heaven sampling eight different new flavors from Drew which I received today.

I was thrilled to find them packed in the coolest carrying tin ever, with a see-through clear lid. What a nice surprise!

I can't find a single one so far that I don't like. The cafe mocha is heavenly rich, as good to exhale (and French-inhale) as it is to inhale the first time.

The Menthol 555 is very good. Has more cigarette component to it; gives it a bit more "teeth" than some of the more "minty" menthols. I like it. I can see why everyone raves about Nuport - I've never smoked them as analogues but they're very good and smooth.

Virginia Creme de Menthe is excellent and noticeably different.

Cherry Bomb - what a rush that is. Delicious.

Saving the Virginia and Camule for tomorrow.

I rarely expect to like everything when ordering a bunch of samples. However, I think that's going to be the case. Count me as a fan. Thanks, Drew!

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
My favs
Mint Green Tea- Nice minty inhale, nice floral tea exhale- still my top shelf stuff :)

New flavors i just got today, havent gotten to try all the ones i received, they just last soo long :D
Licorice is now up on my list of tasty choices- just as people described, its not super overpowering like some suppliers make. I like it alot. Tempted to mix it with red bull 0.o

Pear Lung! If you like Pears like me, this stuff is awesome! Tastes just like a pear.. hmm if they made a pear jolly rancher, they would probably model it after this stuff hahaa.

Flavors on my to try list in my collection
RY4 HV
Peanut butter cup HV
Blueberry Vitamin C
Orange Lung
Grape
I wouldnt say these are my Fav juices from Nhaler, these are my FAVORITE JUICES..

edit HOLY CRAP! I smelled the RY4 and it smelled good so i topped off my cart with a couple drops, pretty freaking tastey stuff. its definitely up there!

Last edited:

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
so far iv tried Drew's NuPort, 555 menthol, MentHale, french pipe, RY4 and Camule. all are great! Nuport is #1 for me and is the reason i havnt smoked a regular cig since i got my first order from Drew. im gonna try more but i need to get through some more of the "DrewQuid" i already have! i cant help but order more than what i really need, Drew ur the **** Bro! you still gonna hook me up right? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread