• Eastmall LR 510 atty

• Eastmall LR 306 atty

• Other LR 510 atty

• Other LR 306 atty

• Non LR 510 atty

• Non LR 306 atty

• LR 510 carto

• Non LR 510 carto

• other- atty or carto (901, 801, kr808d, etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Reo Grand owners, there's been a LOT of discussion about which atty or carto people prefer on their mods. Vote for whichever one you prefer, and leave a comment if you want to plead your case. Sorry everything can't be discussed in detail; there's only room for 15 choices!

Thanks.

Last edited:

lugnut13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
USA
I find I prefer the Cisco LR 306 on most Battery, Atomizer, juice combinations because it seems to give a richer flavor if you keep the atty wet, and the vapor can be quite massive on a shorter pull than compared to the LR 510 sometimes.

It does seem to use more juice but I have not measured it to be sure yet. One point I failed to realize before though was some drip tips can crack on these 306's. There are new types out that I'm waiting to try but seems you can avoid cracking if you are more careful when putting drip tip on and taking off. Try not to push it down all the way, just a gentle twist until it is on.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Since I've only tried two, the LR510 from Rob (which I believe is Eastlake) and my 901's because I have a lot of them, I voted for the LR510. From everything I've read, the Cisco LR306 if dynamite, but I haven't got one and so I couldn't vote for it.

Great idea for a poll Clyde!! Thanks

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Wish we could have voted for two. I really like the Cisco LR 306, what I voted for or IKV 306. I have two slightly different Cisco LR 306 from two different places. They are a little different in the size of the bottom diamter but both are supposed to be Cisco or Cisco designed. All seem to vape pretty close. And I like the EM LR510 that Rob sent better than any other 510 attys I've tried. The 510 looks better with all my pretty drip tips but as more and longer, different colored drip tips come out I'll probably be using mostly LR 306s. The best looking 306 DT, and what I use the most are the black and clear Cannon.

I haven't tried 6volt for Grand yet. Not sure what will be the best.

I haven't had any cracking of the 306 DT but I don't push them down very far.

Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread