Favorite BWB Brew w/ a Brew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Boston
Just curious what everybody likes with their beer?

I like all sorts of beers, but I'm a big IPA fan. I love my melonbacco, but it doesn't seem right while drinking. Right now, the Maxxboro that I thought I didn't like is the only thing keeping me from asking my roommate for an analog. But it got me wondering what brew everybody liked to vape with their brews?

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
This is too funny. I was thinking about this while I was vaping at the bar Friday night. My 4 1/2 yr old son keeps me busy, but had a union get-together to go to (my wife was nice enough to stay home from work and watch him). Anyways, my pick is either Maxboro or Virginia at the bar. Since bottled domestic was free, it was with Rolling Rocks until I had to pay...then it was with some Becks. When I got to the bar, I asked the "bleach blonde" bartender if it was OK to vape my Ego T. She then replied, "What is that?" After a quick explanation of what it was and how it worked, and that I was exhaling water vapor, she said, "What's the point of it? and then she kinda laughed. I told her, "Well, I've been off of real cigarettes for over 3 months now, I feel better, and am saving $8.00 a pack. I grabbed my beer, turned around and walked away from her thinking "what a dumb-...", and preceded to vape for the next 7 hours until 1:00 am. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread