Favorite Campfire Flavor??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arprok13

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
New Haven, CT
Every summer I go camping with my buddies with the obvious evening activity being sitting around a fire while drinking beers, grilling, and listening to some good tunes. We spend hours shooting the ..... and relaxing. Typically I would go through a pack of analogs and even partake in cigars. I just got an email about our first camp session this year which had me thinking, "...wait I vape now! Maybe I should try a tobacco flavor for the first time..."

My Question to everyone. What would be your ideal campfire vape??:vapor: (Remember beers and grilled food will be on the palate)

I've only just started vaping but prefer tobacco flavors. Of the ones I've tried, the most tobacco like I've found so far is USA blend in it's many configs. Get the one that's suppose to taste like a Cowboy cig and it's pretty okay and no unreal nasty aftertastes or anything like the 555. I've just got a pipe one; Coumarin Pipe E Juice, and it's got potential, needs to steep a bit or so I hear but not bad on it's own.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Louisiana Diplomat | Southern Steam

First impression, This is amazing, that great real pecan flavor-just like eating an actual pecan-nutty, earthy, lightly toasted, a light tobacco flavor, and then a mild fresh sweet hint of watermelon-subtle, just enough to round out the toasty smokiness of the pecan and tobacco. Leaves an earthy dry taste on the tongue. I'd love to vape this on an early fall day while walking through crunchy leaves-that's what it reminds me of, with that fresh watermelon reminder of summer past.

second choice, 'Ol Colorado from the same place

or Shipwreck or smooth criminal from Ahlusion

Feraloxide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
Buffalo, NY, USA
First impression, This is amazing, that great real pecan flavor-just like eating an actual pecan-nutty, earthy, lightly toasted, a light tobacco flavor, and then a mild fresh sweet hint of watermelon-subtle, just enough to round out the toasty smokiness of the pecan and tobacco. Leaves an earthy dry taste on the tongue. I'd love to vape this on an early fall day while walking through crunchy leaves-that's what it reminds me of, with that fresh watermelon reminder of summer past.

I've never seen a flavour described more elegantly. For me? I really have no idea. I'm the type of person that can drink chocolate milk and eat fish at the same time. Anything is palatable for me.

Arprok13

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
New Haven, CT
This will be interesting. :pop:

Call me crazy but I vote for unflavored. I don't want a fruffy vape flavor to get in the way of how good everything tastes when camping.

I would suggest something mild. Nothing like a cream or candy flavors. Maybe a honey tobacco? I feel like those flavors would go good with hops and woody smoke flavors.

these were my initial thoughts as well...avoid intense flavors like the candy/desert vapes..and stick to something inline with the smokey theme such as honey tobacco.

I've only just started vaping but prefer tobacco flavors. Of the ones I've tried, the most tobacco like I've found so far is USA blend in it's many configs. Get the one that's suppose to taste like a Cowboy cig and it's pretty okay and no unreal nasty aftertastes or anything like the 555. I've just got a pipe one; Coumarin Pipe E Juice, and it's got potential, needs to steep a bit or so I hear but not bad on it's own.

check out the cigar NET's from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com... pipe tobacco if you are into that. You won't regret it, my go to fishing flavors.
As for the analog cig flavors can't speak to those, I love cigars..

Louisiana Diplomat | Southern Steam

second choice, 'Ol Colorado from the same place

or Shipwreck or smooth criminal from Ahlusion

thanks for the recommendations... it looks like tobacco is the consensus. that Louisiana Diplomat sounds amazing!:toast:

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
Can't go wrong with tobacco themes for the setting, you might consider upping the ante a bit and mixing boozy flavors in too - Vapor Chef's Apple Bourbon Tobacco or Five Pawns' Castle Long jump straight to mind (because I've just sampled them this week :D ). I'd also bring along something with a menthol kick to clean the palate, and a good coffee-based juice for morning vapes outside the tent (or whatever the sleeping arrangement is).

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Can't go wrong with tobacco themes for the setting, you might consider upping the ante a bit and mixing boozy flavors in too - Vapor Chef's Apple Bourbon Tobacco or Five Pawns' Castle Long jump straight to mind (because I've just sampled them this week :D ). I'd also bring along something with a menthol kick to clean the palate, and a good coffee-based juice for morning vapes outside the tent (or whatever the sleeping arrangement is).

I agree, and also gentleman's reserve from the steam company.

The Steam Co.

25% OFF E-LIQUID

USE CODE: EXCITINGAWAITS

expires 4-30-14

JayC

Jan 22, 2014
Ohio
I don't know if you have any B&M close by but a good earthly tobacco flavor i like with my
Trident is called Honeywood Tobacco (add to only go 6mg nic str or lower).
I don't know how to explain it to great besides its a tobacco flavor ofcourse but with a kick of honey and
say a smoked pine like taste to it.

All in all it's a pretty good mellow tobacco vape.

Cablman

Apr 17, 2014
Montana
You must check out MY vape juice .com If the product is anything like the customer service it is a homerun. I had trouble with my CC at checkout so I sent a message from the site, Diane replied within 5 minutes and helped me resolve the issue. When my order went through at 8:00 at night she filled it and emailed me that it was filled and shipping. This was at 9:00 at night, who does that anymore. Left there the next morning, and arrived in 2 days for $2.99 shipping. I think I found a goldmine. Vast inventory of Cigar and Pipe extracts along with other flavors. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

5whiskey

Apr 30, 2014
Raleigh, NC, USA
Good thread... I started vaping April 14th just before a camping trip with the wife and kiddies. My vape didn't last long around the campfire drinking beer with the wife. I got back on the wagon a week later after the trip, but being used to vaping now a good vape flavor would be awesome around the campfire. I actually look forward to the next trip... it'll be better now that I vape.

Arprok13

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
New Haven, CT
I agree, and also gentleman's reserve from the steam company.

The Steam Co.

25% OFF E-LIQUID

USE CODE: EXCITINGAWAITS

expires 4-30-14

Finally got around visiting this store. Missed out on the 25% off but got 15% off new customer deal! WOW Gentleman's Reserve is AMAZING! Intense complex flavor of coconut, vanilla, and almonds in a bourbon base. Perfectly steeped in wood casks. the only thing I'd like differnt would be a higher VG ratio. Missing the thick clouds. Currently sold 50-50 mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread