• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite DIY flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEggMan

Apr 11, 2010
San Francisco
Hey everyone, I am a HUGE do-it-yourself kind of guy, and I have just started to crack the potential of flavor possibilities. I picked up a little mixing kit from Totally Wicked (I do not recommend) and I got 3 10ml flavor bottles: Ylang Ylang, Mulled Wine, and Roasted Nut from Decadent Vapours. The flavors are not strong enough for me. I am going to be buying a HUGE batch next time, I'd like to have a wide array of flavors for mixing. What is your favorite brand? I've heard of Lorann's or something and another one, any black swans to look out for?

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
So far I've used LorAnn's, The Perfumer's Apprentice, Capella and Flavourart. My tastes change so often that what I don't like today I may like tomorrow. ;) I had a blast shopping at Happy Vapor because they carry so many different flavors in small sizes. It's a good way to try a bunch of stuff and their customer service is tops. Even though they are in Canada I received my package as fast as US suppliers.

I love Capella's Pralines & Cream with an SLB 510 atty (cooler than a Joye)!!!

pipskicks

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
So Cal
Of the few I have tried, I have liked FA (Flavor Art) over Loranns and some others.

I haven't tried PA (Perfumers Apprentice) but I hear that it is also usually better than Lorann, and similar to FA.

The specific flavors are hard to say...I know I liked Banana by FA a lot. If I can think of others I'll come back to it, but I'm a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread