• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite E-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi All,
I love the EcoPure. I know, I know.. What the hell is wrong with him? Hey, I am a former NY'er but moved here in 2004 with my Fiance and we married in '05.
But I like South Cackalacky and all. Just don't care for the humidity..
I love the rain storms with the lightening and thunder.... Back to the topic...
My #2 vape is Banana and still looking for the super good banana. I have one from DIY and one from Arno but still not super. I do have others, Juicy Peach and English Toffee, French Toast, Caramel, and more... I like my liquid to be a 70/30 or even 60/40 PG/VG mix.
Now with my new eGo I am starting to love other flavors as they are beginning to shine through nicer. I like the tobacco from VTS and the Dulcis and Midnight. Also the Colada and I swore I would never vape that. Well, I got it and its very good. Well, I can keep going onbut enough from me.
TY for the forum here, its GREAT to get to know others from SC on the forums! :thumbs:

linksvt876

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Spartanburg, SC
Hmmm...I haven't had that many flavors and the one's I had originally tasted awful, but that could have been the breaking in period for the atty I'm using...But I found one I like so far...it's called Cinnibiscus, and it's from madvapes. Tastes like cinnamon apple...or even like a honey bun...it's pretty good. But not an all day vape...thus why I still smoke. I hope my stuff gets in soon...*grumble*

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
from VTS and the Dulcis and Midnight. Also the Colada and I swore I would never vape that. Well, I got it and its very good. Well, I can keep going onbut enough from me.
TY for the forum here, its GREAT to get to know others from SC on the forums! :thumbs:

I really like both the Dulcis and Midnight from the Vapor Talk Store The Vapor Talk Store

I haven't tried the Colada yet but if it is anything like their other products it should be very good.

You should really try "Waffle" from Rath Juice as well....its outstanding.
Products > Cigtechs Rath Juice 10ML USA MADE!

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
I did try the waffle and orange cream liquid from CigTechs. The waffle juice was very good and buttery with a hint of maple. I didn't care for the orange cream as it was very light with the flavor and won't buy it again. My wife had the mt dewey and it was like the soda she drinks, even felt like bubbles were in the juice if she breathed out of the nose with her mouth closed. LOL

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
I gotta tell you, I have a new juice supplier and it's Joe from www.IVape.net . I have tried five of his juices so far and they are some of the best I've ever tasted. His prices are really good too. The best thing is that he is in Myrtle Beach and shipping takes only one or two days.

I"m very difficult to please when it comes to juices so it's good to find a supplier that has that great combination of quality product, price, and shipping. Thats triple threat in my book.

So far I've tried:
Pomegranate
Banana
Peach
Mango
& Pineapple
and they have all exceded my expectations. I highly recomend www.IVape.net and suggest you give it a try for yourself.

umjim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2009
Charleston S.C.
I must say that I'm hooked on Halo.It's so much different than anything else I've tried,and I've tried a lot of them.No nasty underlying taste or aftertaste at all. My favorites are Freedom and Smooth-8.You owe it to yourself to try them .It will cost very little because if you don't like what you get,you can sell it the same day to me.. lol

I'm still very new to e-cigs (it's only day 2) but I am hooked on Parliament-11mg cartos so far. It tastes almost just like a regular Parliament Light, which is my usual smoke. I also got mint, french pipe, and espresso refill juices, and soaked the espresso and french pipe in a couple of washed out carts; so far, I'm happy with both of them, though they give me a kind of licorice aftertaste that I'm not too fond of.. is that something that's just new with new juices or am I doing something wrong? Tips and suggestions for other juices/carts would be greatly appreciated!

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
I'm still looking for my favorite flavor as I've only been at it a little less than two weeks. But I'm really enjoying TV's Caramel Popcorn today. It was a surprise to me as I generally don't like much in the sweet department (no hard candy, gums other than mints, or sugar drinks-I know its blasphemy to drink unsweet iced tea in the south but I do it anyway). My Atomic Cinnacide should be in the mailbox this afternoon so I'm really excited to get home and try it.

In the meantime, I could really use some guidance on finding a "blow your head off" menthol. I think I'm more addicted to menthol than I am nicotine.

And about this Russian Tea Liquid....ummmm...canna buy sample? Please!

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
And about this Russian Tea Liquid....ummmm...canna buy sample? Please!

You just gave me a good idea. I think I'll make some up and give away some bottles as door prizes at the meet in April. BTW, more info to come on the meet. I know some of you said it would be difficult to make it to Mt. Pleasant, beleive me, this with hopfully be the first of many. I'd like to try and have a meet ever few months at a different location around the state.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
That sounds great, Doc.How 'bout some of that orange-cinnamon juice too. Heck, everybody who has a special homemade sauce please bring some. We can sit around and drip for intertainment.

Oh man...i think thats a great idea. Everybody bring their favorite DIY.

BTW, Joe from IVape will be coming and bringing a lot of his juices which are some of the best i've ever tried.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi All,
I love the EcoPure. I know, I know.. What the hell is wrong with him? Hey, I am a former NY'er but moved here in 2004 with my Fiance and we married in '05.
But I like South Cackalacky and all. Just don't care for the humidity..
I love the rain storms with the lightening and thunder.... Back to the topic...
My #2 vape is Banana and still looking for the super good banana. I have one from DIY and one from Arno but still not super. I do have others, Juicy Peach and English Toffee, French Toast, Caramel, and more... I like my liquid to be a 70/30 or even 60/40 PG/VG mix.
Now with my new eGo I am starting to love other flavors as they are beginning to shine through nicer. I like the Tobacco from VTS and the Dulcis and Midnight. Also the Colada and I swore I would never vape that. Well, I got it and its very good. Well, I can keep going onbut enough from me.
Hey all,
I will need to change this as now I like very, very much InnoVapors Ultrapure reg, full flav 36mg liquid. This, imho, is much better than EcoPure. I still like the ecopure, just not buying it anymore since having the Ultrapure. More vapor, more flavor and better TH!
Also still have the Halo's Freedom tied #1 with Ultrapure liquid and can't get enough of these flavors..
Sometimes I even mix them and WOW, Taste, vapor and TH is OUT OF THIS WORLD! But then again, this is MO with these as everyone has diff tastes..
Vape On!

OldCoot

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Possum Kingdom, S.C.
I make my own juices, and lean heavily to the tobacco flavors,,,but the other flavors i make are Strawberry/Banana and Strawberry/Menthol just a small hint of menthol..supply my brother and neighbor with their juices, and grape is good too.
But as i said my Tobacco outrules all the rest, see you don't smoke for 50 years and smoke flavors other than Tobacco, so that is what i craved when i quit analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread