Favorite ELiquid Supplier You Could NOT Live Without With Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon
I am going to ask a question I am sure has been on here a thousand times but, I beg those with much more experience than me (which is most).... What eliquid supplier would you choose if you could only buy from one? Which one supplies your staple flavor you can never run out of? Also, of these suppliers which flavor would you choose if you could ever have one again?

I am looking for a supplier that has rich creamy flavors as well.

I am interested in seeing the complexity of the answers!!

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
Ms T's Bakery is my can't live without. Strawberry Champagne is my favorite, with Banana Fosters Coffee/W Cream a very close second. Strawberry champagne I prefer in a stardust, and the latter in a Boge 510 carto. You can't go wrong pretty much, and if you like rich creamy flavor of the bakery variety...you'll love her.

Heathers Heavenly Vapes is a close second, Gandalf is my favorite tobacco. Even above Bobas Bounty by Alien Visions.

I have an order that's about a day (I'm guessing) from shipping from Alice In Vapeland. I have a feeling I'll love them, can't wait!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Ms T's Bakery is my can't live without. Strawberry Champagne is my favorite, with Banana Fosters Coffee/W Cream a very close second. Strawberry champagne I prefer in a stardust, and the latter in a Boge 510 carto. You can't go wrong pretty much, and if you like rich creamy flavor of the bakery variety...you'll love her.

Heathers Heavenly Vapes is a close second, Gandalf is my favorite tobacco. Even above Bobas Bounty by Alien Visions.

I have an order that's about a day (I'm guessing) from shipping from Alice In Vapeland. I have a feeling I'll love them, can't wait!

I am sure you will! What did you get from AiV?

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I am in love with Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Gosh, so many good juices to choose from. I can tell you they are the only vendor that I have liked darn near every juice I've ordered and the single juice I didn't care for is still a decent juice to vape. That has never happened with any juice vendor I've ordered from prior. I've tried about 14 of their juices. So good, it's hard to pick a favorite. I think my favorite is tied between Dragon's Fire, Pirates Booty and Shadow, with a close second of Legend, Huntsmen and DarkHorse of their tobaccos. The Tuscan Cocoa is IMO, the very best chocolate vape ever. They have super fruit vapes, as well. My favorite being Cinful Pear, which is like a baked pear with a dusting of cinnamon.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I found HHV ok - I think with all the hype on here I expected them to have the best juices out there. Come to realise that they are good but just good overall value price and product quality considered. There are many vendors out there with superior products.

But then again - everyone has a different preference in juices - like with food. Thats the beauty of it all.

HHV is ok - just didn't blow me away. I think its been a bit of a mindset for people that they have to love it.

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
I am sure you will! What did you get from AiV?

I ordered 2 petite bottles. A Quiet Morning, and Zombie Apocalypse. I love tea, and I love strawberry apparently when it comes to vaping so I figure I can't go wrong. This was just after reading a few recommendations here on ECF. After the order I actually read their site and skimmed their facebook. I like how they portray a character that would be cutesy except it's very clever from a customer service pov. They seem to love what they do and their customers adore them, so they're worth a shot! Wish I'd gotten the sampler now, but I was in a excited rush to order.

I see a few more from HHV here that I think I should try!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I ordered 2 petite bottles. A Quiet Morning, and Zombie Apocalypse. I love tea, and I love strawberry apparently when it comes to vaping so I figure I can't go wrong. This was just after reading a few recommendations here on ECF. After the order I actually read their site and skimmed their facebook. I like how they portray a character that would be cutesy except it's very clever from a customer service pov. They seem to love what they do and their customers adore them, so they're worth a shot! Wish I'd gotten the sampler now, but I was in a excited rush to order.

I see a few more from HHV here that I think I should try!

You picked two awesome juices! Yeah - the sampler is great but "A little bit of everything" at $31.00 is fantastic!

Also if you click on C-Room and then follow Alice through the little red door - there is a secret room worth checking out ;)

Yes - the branding is VERY clever but it is run by great people and the product is First Class - No wonder they have such a loyal following!

Now with some NET (Natrually Extracted Tobaccos) AiV and Fanceejuice might be the only two places I order from for a while.

Until something new evolves that is worth my attention.

Glad you are giving AiV a shot!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Wish I'd gotten the sampler now, but I was in a excited rush to order.

Oh - btw - if you respond to your order confirmation and request to up your order to the sampler or even the "Little bit of everything" I am sure Nicole will organise that for you!

She is terriffic! Best customer service I have experienced from ANY e-liquid vendor!

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
I love Mountain Oak Vapors. I have never seen or tasted such quality. They are a small company owned by husband and wife. Steve is a crafting genius. They package their juice in amber glass bottles with a dropper. I emailed Steve today and he replied 20 minutes later. They write notes on the orders and are definatly a juice everyone should try once. www.mountainoakvapors.com. HHV and Alice in VL used to be my go to but, that has all changed. The MOV thread is a great one on Ecig with the greatest members.

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
You picked two awesome juices! Yeah - the sampler is great but "A little bit of everything" at $31.00 is fantastic!

Also if you click on C-Room and then follow Alice through the little red door - there is a secret room worth checking out ;)

Yes - the branding is VERY clever but it is run by great people and the product is First Class - No wonder they have such a loyal following!

Now with some NET (Natrually Extracted Tobaccos) AiV and Fanceejuice might be the only two places I order from for a while.

Until something new evolves that is worth my attention.

Glad you are giving AiV a shot!

Glad you like them! Excited to get them, I'm running low on juice so it's likely to show in the nick of time. Twas Brillig and Afternoon Tea are next if all goes well. Regardless of how the juice and I get along, I agree on the quality of the people running the show. Sidenote, but I love all their artwork too. I have love for Deviantart, so they've got kudos on their own and love by association!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread