Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
What are your favorite flavors for mixing your own juice? I bought some flavors that I thought sounded really good and then they were Yuck. I just wondered if we could get a list going of some really good flavors. I realize that opinions will vary of course but we are all using them for vaping concoctions. Maybe throw in flavors to avoid based on taste. We already know to avoid oils. I just want opinions based on good vaping flavors.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
I have a ton of lorann flavors I havent even tried yet..I'm still trying out the commercial flavors.. But the one I did really like was the cranberry which is also good with a drop of mint...Watermelon,blackberry, rasberries werent bad either..The bavarian creame is nice for adding a touch of creaminess to a flavor....I've also heard the cinnamon roll was very nice ( touch of spice) mixed with apple..That's one of the first ones I'll be trying when I get back to DIYing...

Strangely I ordered alot of the flavors that might mix well with coffee, toffee, pralines n cream ect..Didn't care for those..But, I may just need to play around with the amounts...

You should find that thread with all the recipies on it.... Very insightful...I'd link you if I knew how...Make sure to report back if you find a good one...

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I read that thread. I just hoped to cut to the chase here. I liked the maple walnut. It is strong so I don't use very much. I was just hoping to get a list going.Thanks for your help. I will try the bavarian creame for sure. So far I have just used Bickfords.I guess it is time to spread out.
I have a ton of lorann flavors I havent even tried yet..I'm still trying out the commercial flavors.. But the one I did really like was the cranberry which is also good with a drop of mint...Watermelon,blackberry, rasberries werent bad either..The bavarian creame is nice for adding a touch of creaminess to a flavor....I've also heard the cinnamon roll was very nice ( touch of spice) mixed with apple..That's one of the first ones I'll be trying when I get back to DIYing...

Strangely I ordered alot of the flavors that might mix well with coffee, toffee, pralines n cream ect..Didn't care for those..But, I may just need to play around with the amounts...

You should find that thread with all the recipies on it.... Very insightful...I'd link you if I knew how...Make sure to report back if you find a good one...

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I made a Snapple flavor with Strawberry/Banana it was pretty good I like it n all but I love my coffee flavors and I tend to mix in a lil vanilla to sweeten it up a bit which is pretty nice... I have some chocolate on the way and Im gonna try a Chocolate Strawberry and a Chocolate Banana and probobly try a lil dollup of chocolate in my Coffee & Cappuchinos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread