Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
All right in case anyone doesn't know yet (doubtful as I scream it from the rooftops) I love Goodejuice GJ4 and Vita Bella. :D I never leave formal juice reviews and I was compelled to leave a very excited wordy review when I got these two flavors a few months back. I would like to hear other people's favorites. :party:

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
I can promise you will get no Chinese Tobacco mystery Dk-Tab ,3&5, nasty wannabe "tobacco". LOL. Seriously though, we use actual premium tobacco blends that we specifically obtain from a tobacconist. Each flavor in our house brewed is unique in that they are all steeped from a different tobacco blend, so they are all unique. For real tobacco flavor, I don't think you will be disappointed. Thanks for checkin us out:toast:

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
The first vape out of the mailbox is the Wrangler Red, full flavor, 24 mg. I'm vaping on a 1.5 ohm LR 510 atty and my trusty P18650. I'm always skeptical of any claims about any juice tasting like a cigarette, but this is the closest I've experienced. The throat hit is second to none and vapor production is impressive. It vapes hot and hits hot, and has a little bit of that burning tobacco flavor. I offer that as a compliment. There is no artificial nasty ashtray taste to it. I've not tasted another juice quite like this. I'm going to bang on it the rest of the night and tomorrow and see if the favorable impressions remain. At this point, after only a few hours of vaping it, I am loving it. Nice job Nick!

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Glad to see some input here-- I know Nick's not making the juice only for me....lol
LOL far from. There are great review every where like this. I hope their juice is amazing as everyone said. My order shipped earlier today. Hopefully I will get it at the end of the week. What do you recommend for steeping time?

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I don't which one you ordered or what size but to me the GJ4 is great right out of the package. Vita Bella I like it after a week.
This is the only company I have left a review for juice wise--I just thought we could get some kind of thread going to celebrate the fact that Goodejuice has their own forum now.

I really hope you like whatever you ordered. :)

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Yep......loving the Wrangler Red for all the reasons I posted earlier. I'm currently enjoying the Vita Bella. It also has an excellent throat hit, great vapor, and a nice vanilla-tobacco flavor. I've gotten into the habit of never buying 30 ml bottles on a first purchase because you just never know what you're going to get. For these two juices, I regret going with the smaller bottles.

Nick, I'm sure your intentions were good when you named your company but Greatejuice might have been better :)

Diesel9

Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
NC
Nick, Just wanted to let you know, I picked up a couple samples of juice from your premium line this past week, Apple Cured and GJ4. I'm still steeping the GJ4, but wow I love the Apple Cured! I'm a big fan of Apple Tobacco's, and there just aren't a lot of suppliers that use a Tobacco extract along with Apple, much less ones that get the combination perfect! I love the Apple flavor, It comes off crisp and fresh, and the Tobacco seems very natural giving the vape awesome Body! Thanks again Nick

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Nice review Aaron. Im really glad ur enjoying the flavors. Keep up the great blog work my friend:toast:
The juice is amazing. Thanks for providing it. Just ordered more of it in a lower mg and the other tobacco extracts you have. Does lowering the mg from 18 to 12 change the taste of the juice? I hope not majorly. I find each extract I tried different. They really impress me. Keep up the great work.

Diesel9

Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
NC
Hey Nick I just wanted to say again, I'm in love with ur Apple Cured! I've been trying to find a good Apple/Tobacco with tobacco extract that not only tastes good but wicks good in a carto too. I just got my 30's in yesterday and they taste perfect and working awesome in my fusions. Thanks again! I haven't been able to put down the apple cured long enough to try out the other samples I got lol, but i'm looking forward to it. There smell'n great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread