Favorite juice mixes (post your recipe!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Do any of you like to mix your juices up sometimes? I do every now and then. I just discovered that butterscotch mixed with snickerdoodle at a 3:1 ratio is really good!

Half liquid amber and half hypnotic mist is also delicious. The sour flavor of the amber with the almost fruity flavor of the mist is really complimentary.

The only other one that I can think of right now is arctic ice mixed with (insert fruit flavor here) is great. I actually have to use it with the concentrated peach I have because it's not very concentrated. Might be my hardware, but it's far too mellow. I don't care for peach anyway, but sometimes I use it for something different. I usually mix the fruit with the ice at a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
1) Hazelnut w/Mutt's Fire n' Ice - Way heavy on the Hazelnut, light on the Fn'I. Discovered purely by (happy!) accident~ Paying too much attention to that stupid spreadsheet and not enough to 'fluffying up the flavor' in the carto. One hit on that accidental carto, and I forgot all about that spreadsheet for a few minutes! It's now one of my all day vapes.

2) Lemon w/Arctic Ice - something like 4:1 in favor of the lemon. Whoops. Bonny's already done this one..

3) I know it sounds crazy, but Peach w/Butter Mint - 2:1 in favor of the Butter Mint. The Peach is really good, I love it, but it does have a bit of an edge to it. The Butter Mint sweetens it up and the two meld together really, really well!

Butterscotch with Snickerdoodle...mmm...hafta add those to the wish list! (Got a spreadsheet for those, too lol..)

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
The only thing I have mixed together was Green Apple and 7 Leaf. I did it by accident, but loved the result.

What was the approximate ratio, if you could guess? I have both and that sounds intriguing..

I recently found that about half liquid amber and half shade menthol is pretty darn awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread