Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I have many great juices that I like. But this is what I happen to have in the RDAs on the table next to me right now:
Traditional Juice Co - Indian Giver
The Shwartz - The Upside
ANML - Looper
7Daze - Humpday
Fogboss - Bobby Two Fingers
Potion Vape - Yellow Berry

These are premium juices for advanced equipment, so they only come with low nicotine. 3mg nicotine is best.

Pjump

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
York, UK
Well I'm into my soda and sweets flavour juices so they've been good for me I think they use flavours from reputable companies and you decide in 1%gradients. If you want over 20% flavour it costs more though, but I've not gone over that so far, got 2 advs so far, cream soda flavour and a cherry, cream soda, cotton candy mix, obv tastes do vary but they have community mixes, premades and ideas, and the guys do give suggested percentages and flavour suggestions but price is very good for us in UK at £22 for 100ml

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
You say you like dessert flavors, custards and creams - have you tried Nicoticket? That's their specialty and they were voted first place in a Members Choice poll here on ECF for best bakery, best coffee, best fruit, best unique, and best overall. They are having a 50% off sale right now, coupon code "BOGO". Sounds like you might like Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, Creme Brûlée, Custard's Last Stand, Strawnilla, etc. Here's a link: Nicoticket | eJuice Eliquid Wholesale | Made in the USA
They also have their own forum here at ECF where you can ask for flavor suggestions and get reviews. Here's that link: Nicoticket | E-Cigarette Forum
Hope that helps you - finding the right juice can make all the difference in your success. Good luck!

Reactions: kaahn

Zion99

Mar 19, 2015
Katy,Texas
Ive been wanting to try some new juice out. Right now I have The Milkman and I am loving it. I am using a dripper (turbo) and she chucks! So I just want some high vg or max vg

If u like milkman try Casey jones mainline reserve. Pink rabbit is way better then milkman comes In brown glass bottles 12 for a 30 and 27.00 for a 120ml can't beat that with a stick!

Rob S

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread