• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite Liquid/E-Juice................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Jan 30, 2009
New York City
Honestly. I do not have a fave..

Add some menthol crystals to anything and it vapeable IMO. That's just me tho as a menthol smoker.
That said Cash menthol is now a classic since they do not carry juice anymore (best Menthol I have ever vaped). I have this thing for strawberry now tho. Makes me feel pretty at times :)
Mix and match, u will find the "happy place". Sometimes cocktails leave much to be desired but for me personally; I keep the beakers very active in the never ending search for the perfect blend.

Play with flavor, like I tell people "don't fear colors" in decorating.

I just burped, it's late

Last edited:

lachesis

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
NJ, USA
I'd say RY4 from MVS. I've finished 30ml in less than 2 weeks - and that's with other juices I've got. I ordered a 50ml, little stronger one from them, hoping it would last longer... but it seems I'm already 2/3rd down. I'd say in about a week or so, I need to order more. LOL!

My another favorite is actually the flu-cured that came with my SD. I'm sure it's the flu-cured from beci's... but I thought I heard it being the same as MVS's virginia.

So just to check out, I got the MVS 24mg 10ml Virginia... and for a little while, it did smell the same, and taste almost the same.. till yesterday.

Yesterday, when I was dripping into my 901 atty.. I noticed some foul smell. The color of the liquid didn't change to green or whatnot.. but it's smelling pretty horrible. I don't know, some rotten smell, that's not protein based. (Now that would be really bad. ;))

But the taste, at least, stays the same, just the raw liquid that's pretty horrible... not going to order virginia anymore, for fact. I might just order from beci's from now on for the 24mg flu cured in bulk, and put them in fridge the unopened one...

I have some cocktail juice that I made with stuff that i didn't like much. TW 0mg Red Bull, MVS 6mg Hawaiian Punch, and PS 11mg Pina Colada and 11mg Cola... and yuck. I have whole 30ml bottle worth of it, and I am trying to vape it empty.. but alas, it's not going down. :(

I think the one I've gotten most used to is the Kick eLiquid Original Tobacco from electroniccigarettesales.com. It's not bad, but kind of bland. Kind of what I "need", but not really what I "want".
I do like a couple of coffee flavors and the JC Kona Hawaiian is pretty good (strong though, I can't use those carts for anything else I want pure). I got the JC sample kit a month ago and eventually I'll try mix-and-matching; just as soon as I find suitable test containers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread