• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite local suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinky

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
oklahoma
This thread is very helpful!! I was wondering where I could buy the good stuff locally and hopefully not shell out as much as I have been to the smoke shop travel plaza...wish those guys would stock volts, g6, etc...more of a selection is needed for folks to get a positive impression of Vaping...most folks will choose the $10 clean cig (bleh) to start rather than jump in for the more decent and more expensive option cig2p starter kit...I may have to figure out who does their purchasing and make some friendly customer suggestions...

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I am not familiar with the starter kit that you got. I'm sure it must be a decent kit since it managed to convince you that vaping was worth your time, but also suspect it is overpriced. If you are in the Tulsa or OKC area I strongly suggest you stop by one of the local stores to check out what is available. I'm from the Tulsa area myself and can tell you the folks at VaporKings are extremely helpful and the prices are comparable to any place else you find on the web. And you just can't beat the convenience.

Tinky

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
oklahoma
I am not familiar with the starter kit that you got. I'm sure it must be a decent kit since it managed to convince you that vaping was worth your time, but also suspect it is overpriced. If you are in the Tulsa or OKC area I strongly suggest you stop by one of the local stores to check out what is available. I'm from the Tulsa area myself and can tell you the folks at VaporKings are extremely helpful and the prices are comparable to any place else you find on the web. And you just can't beat the convenience.

It was over priced and the cartos are ridiculous...19.99 for 5!!!!!!yes 5!!! (local travel plaza/smoke shop)

I gotta get fluids and learn to clean and refill my cartos....I heard about vk and was window shopping on line today...I'm about 2h se of Tulsa and get up there 2-3 x a year...will be ordering from them very shortly!!

So far I'm still happy w my kr8....was looking at the dse1 (sry...forgot the long list of #'s) and the ego today....are their brand kr8, dse1 pretty good???? Loved their selection of fluids!! Yippee!!!

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I've never used a kr8 so I can't attest to that. My mother started out using the dse801 and seemed happy with it. She has since switched to the eGo. I'm not sure why, but I suspect it had something to do with the longer battery life. I used the eGo when I first started vaping and really liked it. I still keep one handy for when I'm out working in the yard, and my husband still uses his when he can't smoke his stinkies. I have since moved on to the Provari and absolutely love it. VaporKings does sell the Provari, but only at the local stores....you can't order it online from them.

I buy all my cartos from VaporKings and have never had any issues with them. If you haven't been filling your own, then you are definitely missing out. Not only is it cheaper, but the taste is much better. There are plenty of methods for filling. Many folks recommend using the condom method or use a syringe to fill the carto, but I personallly just drip the juice into the top of the carto, adding about 30 drops or so until the filler stops absorbing it.

okie14

Sep 27, 2012
Oklahoma
So.... We have a sticky for local shops but no one has updated it since January. Maybe we can kick start it again for new folks out there that are looking for local shops.

I'll post my favorite so far. OKC Vapes on NW. 50th and Portland in OKC. I know they have been posted about in other threads so I won't go into much detail. But it is that shop that has helped me make the switch from regular cigs and completely change my life.

crazy02cat

Sep 30, 2012
United States
Those are good places also for me I really like the extra effort that Chuck puts in over at 405. Just like most thing having a good selection allows for customers to be able to have better selections to.meet their individual needs. And since this thread is about who your favorite local supplier is that is why I stated 405Vaperz.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mustang73064

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Mustang, OK
Last edited:

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city