RDA FAVORITE low priced dripper to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuchuga

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Orange County, CA
Hey yall, so I am always on the hunt for sub 80$ drippers that compete with high end authentics and i believe i have found my new guy! About 6 months ago, the doge and the Mutation dominated the 50$ market however the new RemEntry dripper by rem designs has blown me away. Priced around 35 online and 50 in store, it contains all the features found in high end drippers while remaining more than affordable. If your looking for a new atty, check it out!

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
EHpro Nixon, Using the crap out of both of mine and they can be found new for under $25. Competes very well with the 22mm Kennedy and even provides numerous things that the $90 Kennedy does not, like negative posts machined in to the deck, a dual hole positive post block and bottom air-flow control. Most people I've found are put off by the name, but if you ignore that it's a fantastic atty especially for the price.

Reactions: KentA

subohmboy

Sep 19, 2015
Las Vegas
Sub 30$ - Tobecco Velocity clone. Amazing. Can be had sub 20$ if you know how. Everyone who likes RDAs needs one, the build deck will be hailed as 'iconic' in vaping's future.

Also, speaking of build decks, the Twisted Messes RDA is an authentic for 60$ that is outstanding to build on. It can handle massive coils and just looks really great too.

I think having a two post and a four post RDA both in your toolbox is a necessity. I don't think I ever need a three post deck ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread