Favorite Mt. Baker Vapor Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
I don't think cinnamon roll is on their tank cracker list. Most all the other cinnamon flavors are.
I've been using cinnamon roll in a Evod for months. No problems.

Yes, it is listed as one that has been reported that could possibly be a plastic tank cracker. Doesn't mean that it will crack some people's, it's just that someone reported as doing so, along with a very long list of others as well.

SteelerFan

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
CigFreeLand
Thug Juice: good for a while but not an all day, it is good though

Hawk Sauce: Tastes very berry, dont get the sour nor the menthol many say they do

Ecto Cooler: Same as thug juice in description

Absinthe: My fav from MBV, not for everyone but i like anise flavors, good stuff

and ofcourse MBV has the best prices, shipping speed, and you get a free 15 ml with an order over $15...nice place to shop all around

hopefulpoet

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Champaign, IL
I've been working with Hawk sauce, Strawberry, Coumarin Pipe, Ecto Cooler, and Moo juice. In all honesty, I love MBV, but I tried 5 Pawns the last go 'round of Vapemail and they are tasty!! I'll always order from MVB, but I'm branching out to some solid tastes out there in Vapeland (like Alice).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Yeah, and only $40 for 236ml. Best deal around!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

OMG! Are you serious? Only 40 bucks?!?!? That is FANTASTIC!!! Woot! Even though I can't try Thug juice, there's a TON of others. Aww man! This makes my day. Thanks for the info jwat82!

Joshinthecity

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Sydney
www.joshinthecity.com
Here's the deal.

Nic juice for mixing AND menthols, fruits, sweet juices like Cin Roll, Bananas gone nuts, Hawk sauce etc from Mount Baker.
Tobacco juices from Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

That's pretty much all you need to know.

I've done it / tried at all.

If I HAD to only have 2 vendors.. those 2 are so good at their specialities that it would be possible.

Amazing really.
j.

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
I received a large order from MBV a few days ago, and I've got most of them steeping in an empty dresser drawer. I've got to say that patience is not one of my virtues! Because it takes longer for me to receive orders than most, I guess I probably won't have to wait quite as long. I'm vaping Green Apple right now, and it's been quite good right out of the box.

To be honest, I was so looking forward to trying so many of the MBV flavors that I placed a second order before the first had even arrived (along with an order for a Kanger ProTank 2 so that I could get some of the flavors that have a history of damaging plastic tanks). I'm a little concerned that I'm becoming obsessed with this new hobby--but at least I'm not continuing to destroy my health!

I received a sample of their Rock Party Energy with my order (I always make sure to pass the 15 dollar threshold so I get a free sample), and I think it is great, It tastes a bit like Monster, but somehow it works and works well!

Also, they are huge metalheads! They sponsor bands like Lamb Of God and GWAR....That, to me, is just awesome! LOL!

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
What does hawk sauce taste like?
Fruit, tang and the barest hint of menthol...but don't let the menthol scare you. I am not a menthol fan, but Hawk Sauce is THE BOMB.
My first order from Mt Baker was just unflavored VG with nicotine, but I threw in a bottle of Hawk Sauce at the last minute because it's one of the most popular flavors and intrigued me. After letting it mature just over a week, I'm really enjoying it. It reminds me of Smarties candies (the mild sweet-tart kind well-known in the United States, not the chocolate ones popular in Canada), violet candy, and a hint of mint. If that description doesn't appeal to you, keep this in mind: When I read other people's descriptions, I couldn't figure out why they liked it so much. It just sounded strange. Now that I've had it myself, I love it. It's delicious. I know it won't be everyone's taste, but I do recommend trying it. :thumb:

My first order from Mt. Baker was:

Peach E Juice Baker Vapor (Nic: 6 mg, Blend: Max VG%, Bottle Size: 15 ml)
Fantastic out of the box and better after steeping.

Bananas Gone Nuts E Juice Baker Vapor (Nic: 0 mg, Blend: PG 20% VG 80%, Bottle Size: 50 ml)
Great out of the box, but for me lost the banana flavor and was much more nutty as time went on...

Afternoon Delight E Juice Baker Vapor (Nic: 0 mg, Blend: Max VG%, Bottle Size: 50 ml)
Not sure about this flavor. Terrible out of the box to me, but after a week of steeping, it is better.

Mind you that I am down to 0 nic liquids now, so YMMV.

Lois2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I guess I can't really speak to "favorite" of the whole selection, since I only have tried 4, but I can say what my favorite is of those?

I ordered:
Moo Juice (strawberries and cream)
Caramel Candy (self explanatory)
Hazelnut Spread (supposed to taste like Nutella)
Sweet Cream (self explanatory)

IMO they are all very good right out of the mailbox, but I think they'll get even better with steeping. The sweet cream has a little too much of a "butter" flavor for my taste, but still vapeable. I'm hoping that sweetens as it ages. My fave of them is the Hazelnut Spread. Isn't exactly like Nutella, but has a very smooth chocolate hit, and a very nice hint of hazelnut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread