favorite place to buy e-liquides everyone share

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
I have used several different companies juices and have found I really like the nobacco juices at Vapor4Life.com (28 different flavors). The flavors are very true to their flavor description and strong. The Mint and Menthol are the closest I have found to be 'true' menthol flavor found in a menthol analog. And the prices are good and th shipping is crazy fast, usually 2-3 business days after placing your order.

b12ad

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Kannapolis, NC
I know it's a matter of preference for everyone, and everyone has a different opinion, but personally for me, my all time favorite e-liquid supplier is Heaven Gifts (Ruyandirect.com). I've tried liquid from many suppliers since April but they have become my favorite and most reliable. Another reason I like them is the price (30ml bottle of eliquid for $9, but I have been getting them for $8.50 through the frequent purchase club or whatever the discount was for). They ship from China, but it is surprisingly fast... I've received my orders from them faster than many of the orders from US Suppliers. Don't get me wrong though... I have had good liquid from US suppliers, but my supply now comes mainly from Heaven Gifts.

catlvr

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Kern County California
I've bought alot from Healthcabin and haven't had any complaints so far. I love the cola from Nuvape. Now I'm just loving Nhaler's! I've tried 6 or 7 flavors so far and they are great. Excellent customer service also. Just got some Hilton from RockeyMountian and it's good too! Going to try some Heaven-gifts next.:)

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
For the past 6 months, i've bought liquid from no where else other than www.absolutelyecigs.com. Nothing to shout about the variety of flavors but the quality of the liquid is top notch and no dilution is detected at all. Prices are a steal. There is a bulk promotion going on and i just got my order few days back and it only took 5 days to reach from China.

SPECIAL BULK PROMOTION! - E-Liquid - Buy 2 Get 30ml Free!!! - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Whats your personal favorite website to buy e-liquide?

I have already been contacted by a supplier who DOES NOT want his site's name mentioned these forums. With the recent crack downs on sites, I'm sure you all can understand why.

The last thing I want is a full search of the ecig forum and find they are all shutdown the next day. Wise up!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread