The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

favorite place to buy e-liquides everyone share

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by 114bls, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 114bls

114bls Full Member

Aug 17, 2009
    Whats your personal favorite website to buy e-liquide?

2. Yosam

Yosam Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Silicon Valley USA
    Just look around the forums. Many good suppliers. If you search the supplier section and look for supplier feedback you will see many peoples comments on the suppliers. So far I have not found any of the mainstream suppliers to be lacking in quality or good service.

Yosam

3. BOREMAN

BOREMAN Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    RVing the USA
    I have used several different companies juices and have found I really like the nobacco juices at Vapor4Life.com (28 different flavors). The flavors are very true to their flavor description and strong. The Mint and Menthol are the closest I have found to be 'true' menthol flavor found in a menthol analog. And the prices are good and th shipping is crazy fast, usually 2-3 business days after placing your order.

4. BOREMAN

BOREMAN Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    RVing the USA
    Liberty Flights have real good flavors too. I rate them 2nd behind Vapor4Life's Nobacco juices

5. b12ad

b12ad Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2009
    Kannapolis, NC
    I know it's a matter of preference for everyone, and everyone has a different opinion, but personally for me, my all time favorite e-liquid supplier is Heaven Gifts (Ruyandirect.com). I've tried liquid from many suppliers since April but they have become my favorite and most reliable. Another reason I like them is the price (30ml bottle of eliquid for $9, but I have been getting them for $8.50 through the frequent purchase club or whatever the discount was for). They ship from China, but it is surprisingly fast... I've received my orders from them faster than many of the orders from US Suppliers. Don't get me wrong though... I have had good liquid from US suppliers, but my supply now comes mainly from Heaven Gifts.

6. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
  7. Edita

Edita Full Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    I am purchasing my e-liquid from US supplier Healthy-e-smoker.com
    It has a good price 30 ml bottle for $15.99 and very fast shipping.

8. fenez

fenez Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2009
    N.Y
    eliquidplanet.com has the most flavors and the quality is excellent. shipping is fast too.

9. bikergirl1908

bikergirl1908 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2009
    Georgia
    Dawn over at ecigsmokestore.com has some of the best juice you will ever find. You can get them in 0-48 mg strengths and she can mix just about any flavor or combination of flavors you can think of. Also, her customer service is excellent. Just my .02.

10. catlvr

catlvr Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    Kern County California
    I've bought alot from Healthcabin and haven't had any complaints so far. I love the cola from Nuvape. Now I'm just loving Nhaler's! I've tried 6 or 7 flavors so far and they are great. Excellent customer service also. Just got some Hilton from RockeyMountian and it's good too! Going to try some Heaven-gifts next.:)

11. btrfly

btrfly Full Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Mesa, AZ
    I Like wet your stix out of Tempe AZ.

I do always go to choice vapor for the cappuccino though. It's the best.

12. Fedor

Fedor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    For the past 6 months, i've bought liquid from no where else other than www.absolutelyecigs.com. Nothing to shout about the variety of flavors but the quality of the liquid is top notch and no dilution is detected at all. Prices are a steal. There is a bulk promotion going on and i just got my order few days back and it only took 5 days to reach from China.

SPECIAL BULK PROMOTION! - E-Liquid - Buy 2 Get 30ml Free!!! - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

13. HaploVoss

HaploVoss Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2009
    Rogersville, MO - USA
  14. Duckies

Duckies Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    Philly
    PureSmoker & Totally Wicked for menthol and eJuicy Liquids for menthol drops.

nHaler for unflavored DIY.

TrueSmoker for the supremely awesome Southern Blackberry.

15. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    Nhaler!

For bigger quantities - The Widow's double nickel deals.
    Janty and freshsmoking deluxe have excellent juice.
    I'm digging Decandent Vapours.

16. rjp44

rjp44 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2009
    West Chester, OH
    Just placed my first order with Nhaler. The lung juice he has sounds interesting to this long time smoker.

17. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    I love the juice from Nhaler.Im in a blueberry cloud right now.Drew rocks.

18. wdave

wdave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
  19. wdave

wdave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    I have already been contacted by a supplier who DOES NOT want his site's name mentioned these forums. With the recent crack downs on sites, I'm sure you all can understand why.

The last thing I want is a full search of the ecig forum and find they are all shutdown the next day. Wise up!

Dave

20. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    10 Print "Nhaler"
    20 Goto 10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.