Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
My favorite setup and juice, often referred to as our "All Day Vape" (ADV), is a Provari, wrapped in black dragon skin, a nice Tatroe base and ring using my AW 18650 IMR batt, with Phiniac carto tank, sporting a purple sandblasted dragon with anodized purple titanium caps, and DS90mm bent drip tip, vaping a Boge low resistance, double punched, standard stainless cartomizer, filled with my own delicious Cinnamon Danish DIY e-liquid with 18 mg/ml nicotine in a 60/40 PG/VG blend.

Regarding flavors, I suggest you hit the local B&M vape shop's juice bar, try as many flavors as possible, and order sampler packs from the many great E-liquid vendors recommended on ECF. My first sampler packs came from MyFreedomSmokes in four separate sampler packs of 6 liquids each, allowing me to experience a wide range of different juices. An invaluable early vaping experience, I think.

Welcome to the Forum, congrats on quitting smoking, good luck in your VapeQuest, Power Up and Vape On!

Last edited:

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
My favorite setup and juice, often referred to as our "All Day Vape" (ADV), is a Provari, wrapped in black dragon skin, a nice Tatroe base and ring using my AW 18650 IMR batt, with Phiniac carto tank, sporting a purple sandblasted dragon with anodized purple titanium caps, and DSE90mm bent drip tip, vaping a Boge low resistance, double punched, standard stainless cartomizer, filled with my own delicious Cinnamon Danish DIY e-liquid with 18 mg/ml nicotine in a 60/40 PG/VG blend.
But tell us Bill... what about the details?
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread