patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
I've extended my collecton now to 6 --

2 Hendus (my first starter kit)
2 Royales
2 Golds

With the Royales and Golds, I have one each with a black and a white filter. They look awesome.

I like the CZ tip and can hardly wait for the Pitbull. I'll get two of those as well.

Wish List Item: a black battery with a CZ tip would be a VERY cool thing, I'm hoping someday they come out with one. It would look stunning with any of the three filter colors.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I went straight to the top with a Pitbull during the beta-test... but I have a Pink one now, too!! Love the CZ tips.. I only wish the Jet had one as well... :unsure: even a clear one would be nice <hint, hint>

I already have my new PB's from the contest, and they are just stunning with the Red CZ!! What you seem to forget is that they are a 250mAh batt so the charge lasts longer, and they are about a 1/2 inch longer than the regular SS bats... very sleek and sophisticated looking!!
I can't wait to get my engraved one back!! View attachment 24921

Bluesmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
Tennessee - Chattanooga
Aaaaaaaahhhhh the anticipation!!! Can't wait to get my PitBull! You guys have me stoked!!

Stoked as well, I can't wait to get mine.
Can't believe I won. I never win anything but the PitBull is agreat place to start.

Since I am new to vaping I have only tried the Hendu and I love it, so I will have to say it's my fav so far but I'm thinking I may be entering into a commited relationship with the PitBull (when I get my hands on it)
@LoriKay...I have 3 friends that are telling me they are going to order the Hendu, Yes, I let them try it out and they were all very impressed. I will not be so generous my PB..jealousy would be an issue. :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I can't wait to get my engraved one back!! Name: excited.gif Views: 33 Size: 1.3 KB

huh? but I already sent you a PB kit...that was your prize right? Was I supposed to put you on the engraving list as well?

hehe...just teasin' the kitty.....here kitty kitty......:evil:

YES....a bejeweled Jet WOULD be nice......I'm totally behind ya'll on this one....once the new website madness is done I'll start whining again......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread