Not open for further replies.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
You have become comfortably numb to raise her??? :laugh:

Happy birthday to your lovely daughter LegoStan... Be well to see her growing and become a usefull person to human community!!!

Thx

Imeo

and

Stelioss ----(this song is filled with so much memories for me, i can´t explain ......and sad songs allways made me feel happy since i was a teenager .... so this one just came up in my mind after all the family left !)

and

Brem

It is amazing how fast they grow,how they evolve , i can tell the next year will even be shorter....
and since i quit smoking/started vaping for her- she is the reason i am a proud part of GG family !!!

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I really love videos like this Ariel. Not only because its about machines that work beautifully but because they show what a man can do if he has the appetite to think deeper than others and make designs that doesnt exist anywhere else.

Thank you for these great videos buddy, I love them!:)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I really love videos like this Ariel. Not only because its about machines that work beautifully but because they show what a man can do if he has the appetite to think deeper than others and make designs that doesnt exist anywhere else.

Thank you for these great videos buddy, I love them!:)
How about a coil like in a diesel engine a glow plug that can be removed for cleaning and resistance doesn't matter just heat lol just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread