Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I know that people will say Like Smoke is RY4....but I have tried RY4 from 3 different places and none of them taste like the Like Smoke I have from Jason. The Like Smoke has no sweetness like people describe in the RY4 (caramel, blueberry pancakes, etc). But I am getting a 36mg bottle next to try and will see if that tastes any different.

But for now, the LS is my favorite tobacco flavor.

Lu

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
I'm surprised RY4 or Riskee or whatever you want to call it is even included as a choice.

It tastes nothing like tobacco to me. Is it really marketed as a tobacco flavor?

My favorite 'tobacco' so far is Camel. Followed closely by Hilton.

I'm not sure if e-smokeytreats 'Regular' (RIP) was considered a 'tobacco' flavor, but it is my all time favorite.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Is the hilton sweet at all, or just tobacco?

I haven't heard of the Like Smoke Lu. Does it compare to Marlboro?

I can only say this about it. I have tried most of the tobacco flavors out there. Due to what I call "damaged tastebuds", I don't normally get a lot of flavor out of most juices. But for me, not only is the LS flavorful, but it tastes something like a cigar/pipe combo. You know how it's hard to describe a flavor....so that's the best I can put it.

But of course, as you can see, everyone seems to have their own preference....and that just happens to be mine.

When I get my 36mg in, maybe I can send you a sample? ;)

Lu

chicagobrad01

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
I'm surprised RY4 or Riskee or whatever you want to call it is even included as a choice.

It tastes nothing like tobacco to me. Is it really marketed as a tobacco flavor?

The RY4's I've tried had a tobacco'ish flavor to them and I didn't care for at all... but I love the Riskee. Some say they're the same, but TO ME they're totally different.
So I could see why it's a choice.

skullsoup432

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
Michigan USA
I voted tobacco cause I believe that is what Vapor Guys described their flavor as before they switched to JC. I got 130ml from them in total, have about 60ml left.

This is the survey I had hoped for, as I want opinions on JUST tobacco flavor. That is all I want to vape.
I don't want to step on toes here, if others want to vape mango, pickled pigs feet or sour cream & onion potato chip flavors, go ahead. I'd just like to find a good representative of plain ol' tobacco.

Thanks nitewriter, good poll.

skullsoup432

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
Michigan USA
Pickled pig feet sweet? He he, I know what you mean.
My grandpa (an old time 100% German) would eat PPF (don't want to even type that again, let alone eat 'em). He would gnaw, chew and suck the bones clean, doing a better job than those carnivorous beetles museums use to clean exhibits. Makes me nauseous thinking of it. The sites, the sounds, the smells!

Anyway, long ago, when I was a pot head, I had buddies who would roll with E Z Wider papers. Different flavors, strawberry and banana I remember. My point is that I wanted the cannabis flavor, not an imitation strawberry. After the joint, if I wanted strawberry, I would eat a box (or two) of Frankenberries or Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. Sorry, rambling...

I will defiantly use this polls data to choose what products to sample. Thanks again.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Pickled pig feet sweet? He he, I know what you mean.
My grandpa (an old time 100% German) would eat PPF (don't want to even type that again, let alone eat 'em). He would gnaw, chew and suck the bones clean, doing a better job than those carnivorous beetles museums use to clean exhibits. Makes me nauseous thinking of it. The sites, the sounds, the smells!

Anyway, long ago, when I was a pot head, I had buddies who would roll with E Z Wider papers. Different flavors, strawberry and banana I remember. My point is that I wanted the cannabis flavor, not an imitation strawberry. After the joint, if I wanted strawberry, I would eat a box (or two) of Frankenberries or Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. Sorry, rambling...

I will defiantly use this polls data to choose what products to sample. Thanks again.

Must be something about that generation, because my Grandmother used to love pigs feet too! :lol: Your description took me back. lol

I have ordered some of the Shag flavor from Johnson Creek because I heard it was so strong and not sweet. In fact, I have a few orders out of different things to try from different sellers. I'll post here after I get and try them.

So far I have tried all of Puresmokers tobacco flavors, and they are really good. (I just want something closer to analog flavor) I even got some tobacco flavorings from Seedman. (Good for the first day, but not beyond.) I just want something stronger and NOT SWEET.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread