The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by dannyv45, Apr 15, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IDJoel

IDJoel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Glad ta help! Just the La Mesa kid in me lookin' out for a fellow San Diegan.:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. sk25411

sk25411 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    I remember you mentioning that a while back!

I’m originally a New Yorker, but I moved here when I was 25. My blood thinned out fast and I can’t stand the cold anymore.
    Don’t know how you do it in ID!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Hello fellow Tobacconists !
    Been a while, but Ive been so happy with all my final picks.

I just mixed up a 30oz = 887.206ml of what is my favorite of all the ones Ive tried and shared my thoughts on.

The winner ( for me ) is Inawera "Perique Black"

After a few weeks it was good. Few more weeks great. It just get better and better, looses that sort of faint black licorice that it had even when 3 weeks old, not strong but just an "air" of it.

It looses any air of licorice which is what I did NOT like about the "Latakia" by Inw. It gets such a nice throat hit, but not gaggy or too strong, its dry with an air of sweetness, which I love. Dry and smelly like my old favorite NET Acid Blondie by Walkers Finest ( discontinued ) but wonderful difference is that its the CLEANEST of any eliquid Ive ever used that was good and tobacco flavored. I can go through close to 30ml before the coil gets gunked. Another wonderful feature about it is , that it tastes great on all my atomizers. I have some that taste good on certain atties and too sweet on others.... but the Perique Black is just damned good on anything.

Now like everything "taste" everyones tastes vary, but if you like dry, aromatic and leafy, you might try a small bottle, let it steep, sit, age whatever you call it, for at least a month and longer to get the real thing.

I still love my Hangens : HA Flavoring-HS, Cuba-HS
    Inwera: Am4A TDM-INW, Tobacco Absolute Cuban Cigar, TDM Cuban

Im trying out the Hangsen Cohiba, will see how it goes. Tried it after a few weeks and it was "meh" but I will check it out in another few weeks.

Ive decided these are ones I HAVE to have on hand at all times.

I LOVE this thread, it has saved me so much time, money and sanity. I love my NETs, and will always keep a couple on hand, I found the one flavor that if it was the ONLY flavor I could have, its the Perique Black, now I hope , hope and hope that they dont DISCONTINUE it or CHANGE IT !!!!!!

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Leo Bak

Leo Bak Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2015
    Netherlands
    @anavidfan Perique is still one of my favs too, eventhough i've been on an INW TA Cuban Cigar spree for almost a year now. Just can't put my KF Prime aside once i start vaping that Cuban.

Solo Perique is perhaps a bit too heavy for me, but as an accent in some Virginia bulk or HS Concentrated, maybe some INW DNB to top it, it's just lovely, using 50/50/3mg base.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    I LOVE the INW TA also... a great one too. Definitely all time need flavour. I most of my flavors at 2%, and a 80vg base. I can see the Perique being a big strong in a higher PG ratio, it has a little "bite" to it

• Like Like x 2
  6. Leo Bak

Leo Bak Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2015
    Netherlands
    After two days of vaping INW 555 Gold that has steeped 'naturally' (no heat) for almost two months, without any breathing, streathing or whatever, i think it's a great flavor too. Tried it after a week or two and there was still too much anise or licorice (?) going on, but now it's nicely rounded.

Not even close to HS 555 Highway however. Totally different.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. sk25411

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Good to hear, I opened my steep box and pulled out a INW 555 gold to try this weekend. I think it’s around 2 months, it’s one of the few I didn’t date for some reason.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ToolmanTexas

ToolmanTexas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Flavor Express 50% off at ecigexpress... I just loaded up with more Dunhill, which is my favorite tobacco flavor.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Over

Over Full Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Was amazed about the SC VZ prices for russian Baker Flavors. I’ve found out that BF doesn’t ship to USA and Canada now. If somebody is interested I can ship them.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Vicman

Vicman Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Just got an order from Vapers Tek which had a bunch of new (to me) SC flavors. They include: Golden Virginia, Burley, Black, Louisiana, Luck Strike, Chief Jack, Maryland, and 555 tobaccos. Also replenished a few of my regulars like Tuscan, Cohiba, and Island Tobaccos as I was running low. Probably going to mix the new ones up this weekend and will report on them once they mature.

I do have a question though. I know 555 is offered at Bull City but are any of these other new ones just different names of what is offered on Bull City or VZ? I ask because that is the case sometimes. I wish they all used standard names like they do for other brands.

• Like Like x 2
  11. sk25411

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Just busted out SOHO @14% that’s 3 months old now, didn’t realize how much it had steeped.

Anyway, soho is freaking good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    I 99.9% sure the SC is actually Dekang flavors and they are re-branded by the various retailers.
    Called SC at Bull City, Vapers Tek and VZ and Flavor Express at EcigExpress. Love the Dunhill flavor, it's my all time favorite.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Vicman

Vicman Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Yeah, the SC line is my favorite brand for tobaccos for the most part. I just wish they had some consistency with the names different sellers give to the same flavors at times. Would make life a little easier.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. mcduffy

mcduffy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2017
    That's interesting. I have FE Win Churchill, FE Kent and BC-SC Real Cig and to me they all have a pedominant prune note.

15. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Dekang is a Chinese manufacturer of flavors.. they have all types of flavors.. sorry for any confusion.

16. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Dekang, that takes me back. I used to buy big bottles of Dekang from MadVapes back in 2011. As I remember, they only had the big bottles in 16 mg/ml and 24 mg/ml, not 18 mg/ml. So, I went with the 24.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Now you can by the flavors by themselves and mix it at whatever strength you want :)

Dunhill, for me, is the flavor I would not want to vape without.

• Like Like x 1
  18. sk25411

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    @ToolmanTexas is this the Dunhill that you use? Dunhill-SC

Sounds like it would be worth a 10ml on my next order.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    That's the one! And these SC/Dekang flavors are potent so start out low 2% or so and see what you think.

• Like Like x 1
  20. MartinD

MartinD Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2017
    I heard that these concentrated flavors are produced by T.Hasegawa co.ltd. and sells to many resellers-Vaping Zone,Arom-Team,Juice Factory,Vaporever,Flavor Express etc. as well as to manufacturers of e-liquids.

Poslato sa PRA-LX1 uz pomoć Tapatoka