Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
@FranC
I just tried my RY3 after initially trying it and forgetting about it for 2.5 months. Holy cow that is good. Well balanced, not too much of anything. Very smooth and mellow. I need to pick up more of that. I think that i like that one best of all as a stand alone flavor.
I like PST on it's own too, but I tend towards making dessert/creamy tobacco mixes with it. It has really good flavor after a long steep. Until it is fully steeped it is too much like 555 for my taste. The nuttiness settles nicely into the background after 1.5 months.
Gold Ducat is nice mixed with PST. I find it to be a bit much on it's own but many people love it. Everybody's taste is different. It also works nicely in dessert/creamy tobacco mixes.
DIYFS Black Jack is what got me off cigarettes. I vaped that for years. It is good with a touch of vanilla. There are 3 varieties of it, regular, wood tip, and wine. Holy Holy Grail is another good one from them. It's the only RY4 that I like.
Magic mix is another that FranC suggested. Ihaven't mixed with it yet but I like it on it's oqn. We must have very similar taste because I have liked all of her suggestions.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Wow this threads been dead for a while. Figured I'd give it a bump.
Waiting for your review of Stixx Mix. ;)
And btw, I did love the American Virginian most at first. But the Sweet Brighleaf is growing on me, give a great rounded tobacco flavor (still not as distinctive as AmVirg), but great authentic TH.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC
    I just tried my RY3 after initially trying it and forgetting about it for 2.5 months. Holy cow that is good. Well balanced, not too much of anything. Very smooth and mellow. I need to pick up more of that. I think that i like that one best of all as a stand alone flavor.
    I like PST on it's own too, but I tend towards making dessert/creamy tobacco mixes with it. It has really good flavor after a long steep. Until it is fully steeped it is too much like 555 for my taste. The nuttiness settles nicely into the background after 1.5 months.
    Gold Ducat is nice mixed with PST. I find it to be a bit much on it's own but many people love it. Everybody's taste is different. It also works nicely in dessert/creamy tobacco mixes.
    DIYFS Black Jack is what got me off cigarettes. I vaped that for years. It is good with a touch of vanilla. There are 3 varieties of it, regular, wood tip, and wine. Holy Holy Grail is another good one from them. It's the only RY4 that I like.
    Magic mix is another that FranC suggested. Ihaven't mixed with it yet but I like it on it's oqn. We must have very similar taste because I have liked all of her suggestions.
    Really glad you like the Hangsens. One I forgot is to mention is right up there with my favs and that's Hangsen Flue Cured. Not sure if I mentioned that one to you before.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Really glad you like the Hangsens. One I forgot is to mention is right up there with my favs and that's Hangsen Flue Cured. Not sure if I mentioned that one to you before.
    No I will have to give it a shot. Been going back to straight tobaccos. I am really liking the Hangsens. I am vaping the RY3 now. I wish I made more. Nice simple and clean but also rich and flavorful.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No I will have to give it a shot. Been going back to straight tobaccos. I am really liking the Hangsens. I am vaping the RY3 now. I wish I made more. Nice simple and clean but also rich and flavorful.
    You'd like the Flue Cured. Good stuff.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just used Hangsens RY3 at 5% I believe, not positive about the amount @FranC does 5% sound right? Sorry I may have killed off a few important brain cells back in the day...
    I've been doing 6%. Not much different

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    The PST is good but really too mild and a tad too sweet for my tastes.
    I love the PST but it's time for a change of pace. I go through phases where I like sweeter mixes but I usually like my vape unsweet. I don't like anything with a sticky sweet aftertaste either. The RY3 and Magic Mix are just what I need right now.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I love the PST but it's time for a change of pace. I go through phases where I like sweeter mixes but I usually like my vape unsweet. I don't like anything with a sticky sweet aftertaste either. The RY3 and Magic Mix are just what I need right now.
    Then you'll really like the Flue Cured.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    I have been going hog wild on single flavor FA Soho for a few weeks now.

Somewhere along the line, soho tasted like dishsoap to me, and I put it in my steep box. After a LONG time, this stuff is incredible. I’ve mixed a ton of it and it’s just waiting patiently to get delicious again.

Every time I put something else in one of my doggies, I find myself reaching for my Soho tank in no time at all.

Mixing it @14%, steeping over 2 months. Very easy on coils too.

MartinD

ECF Veteran
    Sep 18, 2017
    Okay, so I'm nearing the point to order more NET. My first and only was Stixx Mixx. Been using mostly American Virginian and Sweet Brightleaf. Other than N.E.T., who else makes a good flavoring that I might want to try?
    Here's my setup after 6ml SM American Virginian:)
    IMG_20180913_012643.jpg

Concentrated Parliament (JF,VZ) is must have flavor.I'm using it for last 7-8 months in my daily rotation.2% and month and a half steeping for full flavor.Very cigalike and creamy,goes well with beer and after meal:)

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 18, 2018
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread