Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

isso

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
Alberta
I have been using Hangsen tobacco exclusively for 3 years and i was thinking that nothing will come close to their tobacco. I have tested everything tobacco from most vendors and they all fail miserably until i tasted the INW Black and Dark for Pipe. I was in a shock that they were able to dethrone the King of Tobacco Hangsen.
I have been vaping these 2 delicious flavors non-stop for the last week and i directly re-ordered one big bottle of each.

Every Tobacco lover who is looking for the best tobacco flavor should try those 2 Inawera perfection.

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
I have been using Hangsen tobacco exclusively for 3 years and i was thinking that nothing will come close to their tobacco. I have tested everything tobacco from most vendors and they all fail miserably until i tasted the INW Black and Dark for Pipe. I was in a shock that they were able to dethrone the King of Tobacco Hangsen.
I have been vaping these 2 delicious flavors non-stop for the last week and i directly re-ordered one big bottle of each.

Every Tobacco lover who is looking for the best tobacco flavor should try those 2 Inawera perfection.

Yes very nice flavors. Dark for Pipe is nice after either a short steep, like two weeks, or long steep, like two months. In between didn't like it that much. Also the TA Cuban Cigar, Virginia and Garuda might be worth a try.

Still using HS Highway, Concentrated and No.5 aswell.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL

I was a Hangsen guy for a long time. Been doing NETs the last few months, and haven't really been using them lately. I'm not a fan of pipe tobaccos, but INW's Flue Cured is pretty awesome. And their Garuda is nice when you want some cigar character.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Hopefully its ok to ask in this thread (did not want to start another thread)

Getting back in to making my own I left off with some tobaccos and failed somewhat.

I have a jug of vg and small 30ml bottle of 100mg pg nic so looking to mix some stuff up with what I currently have till my stuff I ordered comes in.

Anyway any recommendations where to start or what to try with what I have?

Hangsen ry4 (only one I have experience with usually run this at 10%)
Tobacco Cavendish type wg inawera
Black Cherry for pipe inawera
Virginia tobacco hangsen
Shisha Vanilla inawera
Also have some marshmellow also (used this to sweeten other recipes when I was big on custards).
Just curious any recommendations for mixing something up sort of sweet tobacco from what I have?

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Hopefully its ok to ask in this thread (did not want to start another thread)

Getting back in to making my own I left off with some tobaccos and failed somewhat.

I have a jug of vg and small 30ml bottle of 100mg pg nic so looking to mix some stuff up with what I currently have till my stuff I ordered comes in.

Anyway any recommendations where to start or what to try with what I have?

Hangsen ry4 (only one I have experience with usually run this at 10%)
Tobacco Cavendish type wg inawera
Black Cherry for pipe inawera
Virginia tobacco hangsen
Shisha Vanilla inawera
Also have some marshmellow also (used this to sweeten other recipes when I was big on custards).
Just curious any recommendations for mixing something up sort of sweet tobacco from what I have?
Grab this calculator if you don't already have it or one to use:
eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

I like simple, not complicated, so I would start with the Virginia at 5% and mix one small batch with that only and then maybe another with Virginia 5% and maybe some of the marshmallow at 1%. The Ry4 at 10% sounds good to me and if you dig it there ya go.

Reactions: DavidOck

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Missing this thread, I figured it's time for a bump.

Right now, I'm digging on Goofy's Juice; A mix of RY4 Double with hazelnut, peanut butter, graham cracker and AP.

As for single tobacco flavors, here's my current top 10:

1. Red USA Mix - HS
    2. Elder Captain - HS
    3. Maxx Blend - FA
    4. Gold Ducat - INW
    5. Dark Vapure - FA
    6. RY4 Double - TFA
    7. No. 5 - HS
    8. Highway - HS
    9. Tab Blended - HS
    10. 555 Gold - INW
    Honorable mentions are Soho - FA, and Sweet Tobacco - PUR

Happy New Year!

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Missing this thread, I figured it's time for a bump.

Right now, I'm digging on Goofy's Juice; A mix of RY4 Double with hazelnut, peanut butter, graham cracker and AP.

As for single tobacco flavors, here's my current top 10:

1. Red USA Mix - HS
    2. Elder Captain - HS
    3. Maxx Blend - FA
    4. Gold Ducat - INW
    5. Dark Vapure - FA
    6. RY4 Double - TFA
    7. No. 5 - HS
    8. Highway - HS
    9. Tab Blended - HS
    10. 555 Gold - INW
    Honorable mentions are Soho - FA, and Sweet Tobacco - PUR

Happy New Year!
    Since I found Stixx Mixx NET flavorings, I'm not doing the others as much. But I do still keep HS-Tab & Highway around. I prefer the Tab most. I'm out of HS Gold & Silver, but like that one as well.

I don't really do them straight up anymore, but tank mix them with NETs. Always wanted to try the HS - Red Mix, but it seems every time I placed a flavoring order, they were out.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Since I found Stixx Mixx NET flavorings, I'm not doing the others as much. But I do still keep HS-Tab & Highway around. I prefer the Tab most. I'm out of HS Gold & Silver, but like that one as well.

I don't really do them straight up anymore, but tank mix them with NETs. Always wanted to try the HS - Red Mix, but it seems every time I placed a flavoring order, they were out.
    I had seen you and others bring up SM. Looks like American Virginia would be a good start. A+ Blend and Oriental 456 also look interesting. NR looks like they're not selling it anymore. Gremlin DIY really doesn't have any reviews. Are you buying directly from SM?

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I had seen you and others bring up SM. Looks like American Virginia would be a good start. A+ Blend and Oriental 456 also look interesting. NR looks like they're not selling it anymore. Gremlin DIY really doesn't have any reviews. Are you buying directly from SM?
    No, they still have them. Just ordered more Saturday. But it's weird to get there on their site. Click Flavorings, then Tobacco, and you'll see Stixx Mixx on the left banner. Here's the direct link: https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/stixx-mixx-extracts

You can order direct from Ty on his site as well. He sells them at about the same price, but different sizes than NR offers, and he'll do custom samplers if you want. He's a really good guy, and I communicated with him quite a bit before I first ordered. I usually get it from NR, so I can get it with my VG & Nic. If you order direct from him, I've wanted to try the Supreme, but NR doesn't carry it.

I do like the American Virginian best, but Sweet Brightleaf is great, too. A+ is very good, and bold, but more straight ahead tobacco, like an American Spirit... maybe a little less "interesting" flavor than the others, but still very good. Those are my 3 faves from them.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    No, they still have them. Just ordered more Saturday. But it's weird to get there on their site. Click Flavorings, then Tobacco, and you'll see Stixx Mixx on the left banner. Here's the direct link: https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/stixx-mixx-extracts
    That's odd... this is what I see when I go to your link:
    upload_2019-1-4_18-2-46.png

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    That's odd... this is what I see when I go to your link:
    View attachment 790045

That's what I see too
    Ha! Just tried, and that's what I got too. But they haven't removed SM completely from the menu yet. Guess this explains why they still haven't shipped the order I place almost a week ago. Wonder why they didn't tell me that when replying to my email. This is what I got Thursday (after ordering Saturday):
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused! As of right now I cannot provide an exact ETA as to when it will ship. Due to the sale, holidays, and 4 day weekend we had, we are experiencing slight delays in processing orders. I don’t see why it wouldn’t ship out this week.

Wonder why they didn't just tell me they aren't going to carry it any more. I'll just order from the SM site if they're not gonna ship.

MartinD

ECF Veteran
    Sep 18, 2017
    I had seen you and others bring up SM. Looks like American Virginia would be a good start. A+ Blend and Oriental 456 also look interesting.
    Virginian,A+ and Sweet Brightleaf are coil killers,3-5ml and changing setup.Not worth money if you ask me.A+ is more tobacco-ish but none of them aren't giving you smell of tobacco.Virginian and Sweet are similar tobacco flavors with vanilla clasic and A+ is pecan with tobacco.There are bunch of similar non-natural tobaccos.Only pros are short steping time,2-7 days.Also,that Stixx Mixx owner looks like Del Boy.

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Virginian,A+ and Sweet Brightleaf are coil killers,3-5ml and changing setup.Not worth money if you ask me.A+ is more tobacco-ish but none of them aren't giving you smell of tobacco.Virginian and Sweet are similar tobacco flavors with vanilla clasic and A+ is pecan with tobacco.There are bunch of similar non-natural tobaccos.Only pros are short steping time,2-7 days.Also,that Stixx Mixx owner looks like Del Boy.
    Well, all NET's are coil killers. But after trying many non NET tobacco flavors, they just don't compare. Especially the flavored ones like you mention. SM doesn't have or need pecan and vanilla artificial flavorings. It's tobacco. I agree that NETs don't have the aromatic qualities of artificial tobacco juice. It kind of surprised me at first - until I tasted them. Then I realized the aroma came from other additives. If that's what you like, that's fine, but saying they're similar? Well...not really that close IMO.

If you're making recommendations you think are better, I'm all ears - give us the brands?

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    I gotta agree with you. I tried 5 SM concentrates and was thoroughly underwhelmed by all of them... especially for the price. They are "no-repeats" for me. And, the bottles have been moved to the PIF box. :(

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I gotta agree with you. I tried 5 SM concentrates and was thoroughly underwhelmed by all of them... especially for the price. They are "no-repeats" for me. And, the bottles have been moved to the PIF box. :(

Same here.
    Always looking for something better - what do you two prefer over SM?

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread