Favorite Vape for the 4th of Jully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
WELL,,,,I got my new volt yesterday and vaped so much (my adult dd and I) that I almost ran OUT. Just TRY and find a tobacco store that carries e-juice that is OPEN on the 4th,,,,,,,,,

FOUND ONE!! LOL, after checking several,,,,,,,,,SO, I bought a 10 ml (prices were high, choices were low, but I was ecstatic to find ANYTHING). I bought coffee,,,,,,,it's delicious though :)

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I hung out a little with my wifes' cousin today. Didn't even know he was a vaper. He broke out his mini provari and a bunch of tanks full of his DIY juices and let me try them all out. One was grape - and I really liked that one a lot (there were a couple of others I enjoyed too... he makes a fine butterscotch and an outstanding banana). I commented on how much I liked the grape and he sent me home with ~25ml. I've been happily dripping grape juice on a fresh 2.5 ohm i06 at probably something around 4.6-ish volts all evening.

Sigmatica

Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Orange, CA
I've been vaping mainly on Swagger from Pink Spot at 6 volts on an AVA SR with the ProVari V2 :) Had a crazy vape-session when I woke up including Virgin Kona Coffee Milkshake, Menthol Tobacco and Tonic Karma Scotch. Swagger was my fave of the day though...

Gotta try more flavors! ECBlend rubbed me the wrong way, but I think the 70PG/30VG from them is stirring up a tongue allergy for me. Can't taste the juice very well at that ratio unless I'm drinking Diet Coke. Good thing I've got some Alien Visions samples coming.

That's the first time I have seen an Iced Tea flavor. My all day vape is sweet caroline from IVape and was just wondering if the iced tea has any tobacco taste in your opinion... IMO sweet caroline definitely has a tea undertone.
Alternating Iced Tea w/ Lemon from Ms. T's and Cucumber w/ tomato from ECBlends in dueling Leas.

I wish I had some Apple Pie, though- that would feel so 'Merican, wouldn't it? Why do I never plan ahead for these things?

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
That's the first time I have seen an Iced Tea flavor. My all day vape is sweet caroline from IVape and was just wondering if the iced tea has any tobacco taste in your opinion... IMO sweet caroline definitely has a tea undertone.

No tobacco at all- it tastes just like an icy glass of tea with a little sweet lemon- not a lot of sweetness, just enough. It's very cool and clean, but doesn't go quite to menthol. It's in the testing area at Ms T's Bakery, and man is it yummy.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
On the 4th I vaped Vermillion River Pomegranate in my DCT during the day, and switched up between dripping HHV Gandolf, Tuscan Cocoa and BWB Orchard Frost in the evening watching the fires in the sky...

Ron -

I had a little Gandolf while watching the last of the fireworks around midnight- perfect end to a wonderful Independence day. Love that stuff. Sigh. And that was the last of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread