• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud Supplies

Unresolved Status
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

vapewreck

Mar 24, 2016
Have you guys tried putting a Redman VG on your juices?

Redman%20VG.jpg

dab117

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2016
Mango lassi
Strawberry lassi
Aj double Apple
Aj mango blackcurrent
Funta Grape (my favourite)

My first batch of ammo was mango lassi and funta grape. After that I was just feeling adventurous and tried the other 3. I was looking for a nice apple taste and got the double apple, and frankly it wasnt up to expectations. It tasted like the candy (Hacks?) that is sold at mama shops which comes in a plastic wrap containing 5 haha. But I got used to it and it's not as horrible now

Sonic69

Apr 8, 2016
Only like Horny Mango so far.
So far I have been disappointed with neighbour's 'premium' juices. Nothing really lives up to expectations. Only exception is Dark Angel Roasted Coffee. Really tastes like roasted coffee. I'm going down the USA juice road now.

I have an idea. I was wondering what to do with the juices that I don't really like. Others forums for other stuff have a 'travelling sample box' that is passed around so that members can try all the stuff inside. I propose that we can start something like this. I will put all the juices that I don't love and hand it to the next guy for him to try, he can put his stuff that he/she doesn't love and that way the box will grow and we can all sample more flavours. Of course there are risks involved. Let me know what you think.

Neighbour juices really sweet and gunks up the coils really fast. Quite fed up after a while. Have to rewick frequently and uses up cotton. Luckily its 'cheap'. I don't regret going down the rebuildable route. Only my very first tank uses stock coils and I got an RBA for it too. Hardly use it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: trippy_K82

ryabigo

Nov 16, 2015
I have an idea. I was wondering what to do with the juices that I don't really like. Others forums for other stuff have a 'travelling sample box' that is passed around so that members can try all the stuff inside. I propose that we can start something like this. I will put all the juices that I don't love and hand it to the next guy for him to try, he can put his stuff that he/she doesn't love and that way the box will grow and we can all sample more flavours. Of course there are risks involved. Let me know what you think.
The idea sounds really great at first.
I would totally support it - we only need to come up with the right way to pass it.
And this is somewhat uneasy part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread