• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fayetteville Meet ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonybee

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Earth
Everyone had a good time, lots of information was passed among the group. Kickitback handed out some wraps and wrapped a few himself while explaining the process. I must admit they are really nice looking wraps and easy to install. The carbon fiber wrap has the CF texture to it as well :D . It was a pleasure to meet our 2 newest attendees. Thanks for coming and we will get the info out for the January meet real soon.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Ouch, sorry to hear that man. I hope things pick up for you. We were wondering why we haven't heard from you. My wife had a heart attack last March so I have a small idea of how painful the whole situation of dealing with hospitals and insurance can be. Luckily all she really had was some vein clogging as her heart is still strong.
Keep us updated on your progress.

sbakercam

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
north carolina
the heart attack was mild the doctors say it was most likely caused from stress from a bad case pneumonia I HAD MY STRESS TEST cameback good no blockage my main problem is the stroke I have lost movement in my left arm (AND I'm left handed)its slowly starting to come back but only time will tell how much movement I will get back

Last edited:

epage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eastern North Carolina
I have a quick question - asking now so I don't panic attack for half a month... LOL!!

I'm assuming y'all have a place picked for the meet, and I'm assuming y'all all know where you're going when you head that way, right?
Well, I won't... LOL... I'll be coming in from Kinston, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be coming in from Hwy 55 West (from the East) and picking up I-95 near to Fayetteville... will someone be able to help get me to the meet from that point on?

Also, what do y'all all bring with you? All your juices and PVs? I have a LOT of juices I've collected over the past month and a half and I'm not real keen on a lot of them, but would love to hand some off to y'all if y'all wanna try 'em and if you like 'em their yours :)

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I have a quick question - asking now so I don't panic attack for half a month... LOL!!

I'm assuming y'all have a place picked for the meet, and I'm assuming y'all all know where you're going when you head that way, right?
Well, I won't... LOL... I'll be coming in from Kinston, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be coming in from Hwy 55 West (from the East) and picking up I-95 near to Fayetteville... will someone be able to help get me to the meet from that point on?

Also, what do y'all all bring with you? All your juices and PVs? I have a LOT of juices I've collected over the past month and a half and I'm not real keen on a lot of them, but would love to hand some off to y'all if y'all wanna try 'em and if you like 'em their yours :)
I am sure we will be able to help you make it here in one piece. You don't have to bring everything with you. If you want, just bring your favorite things. Tony and I will most likely be bringing some extra juice for everyone to have as normal.
I will add more info later when I am at a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread