FDA announcement was reported in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
I just did a search to see if te FDA's announcement made it into any of the UK media and found the following article on "The Independent" newpaper's website.

Although they made a couple of little 'errors', it was very good to see that it appears that we've still got ASH (Action on Smoking and Health) more or less on our side over here :D (ie still advocating approved cessation products, but at least conceding that it's better than smoking analogues)

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...okers-warned-of-chemical-dangers-1761479.html

Jennee26

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
Come to Asia it's cheaper over here and widely accepted and appreciated. Plus we need more foreigners over here to show them how to make a proper pizza.

:lol: @ porphy. Hmmmm, maybe you should recommend google until that can happen. At least some anti-smoking campaigners are acknowledging that these are safer than analogs.

Last edited:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
:lol: @ porphy. Hmmmm, maybe you should recommend google until that can happen. Ok. Off to read the article now.

*wave at person from Houston* (my old kickin ground when I lived in the states... Katy actually but is there a difference anymore?) I'm slowly making them aware of Google here, though they use their version of "google" (called Naver) to find google...it's quite hilarious. I'm an ESL teacher here so I have a free license to subvert their youth to western styles of thinking (YAY!)

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
i'd love asia too, but i'd hate to be the american jerk that wants everyone to speak "american" so i can understand them. ;0

honestly i'd love to visit everywhere, just to experience new cultures. always fascinating.

They pay me quite well to teach them English (American) and my handle on their language is about the same as a kindergartner's. There will always be those people that hate westerners but there are just as many--if not more--that will think you are the coolest thing since sliced bread. At any rate, it was an off-hand remark as a joke, but if anyone wants to come help me subvert the youth here to westrn modes of thinking PM me LOL :evil:

Porphy

P.S. - Real good pay

Scaralouche

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Issaquah, WA
porphy, once your nutty neighbor to the north (Kim Jong-il) and his regime is over, and Korea is reunified, i might consider going. hes not scary since im over here, and his missiles couldnt hit barbara streisand's nose at 10 feet, im not afraid. but being as close as you are? no way jose. hes crazy enough to start a war before he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread