FDA FDA Call to Action: Submit Comments on FDA's Proposed Regulation of Safety Packaging and Labeling fo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
CASAA has issued a Call to Action in connection with FDA's proposed regulation of safety packaging and labeling for e-cigarettes and dissolvable smokeless tobacco.

As individual consumers, there are several useful observations you can submit as comments on this ANPRM in advance of the deadline of August 31, 2015. See the full Call to Action for details.

CASAA: FDA Call to Action: Submit Comments on FDA's Proposed Regulation of Safety Packaging and Labeling for E-Cigarettes and Dissolvable Smokeless Tobacco

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
CASAA has issued a Call to Action in connection with FDA's proposed regulation of safety packaging and labeling for e-cigarettes and dissolvable smokeless tobacco.

As individual consumers, there are several useful observations you can submit as comments on this ANPRM in advance of the deadline of August 31, 2015. See the full Call to Action for details.

CASAA: FDA Call to Action: Submit Comments on FDA's Proposed Regulation of Safety Packaging and Labeling for E-Cigarettes and Dissolvable Smokeless Tobacco
Thank you.

I will be taking inventory of the poisons (cleaning products, OTC medications, etc) in my house before commenting. I want to point out any that have NO child resistant packaging (I think there may be a few) and also point out the ones that are far more dangerous than eliquid but have nothing more than a "keep out of reach of children" notice on the label. Labeling eliquid as a poison is going too far and shows their bias against THR products.

I will also be pointing out that the eliquid I use is no more "poisonous" than a caffeinated drink, which has NO warning labels.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Bumping this . . . TOMORROW (Wednesday, 9/30/15) is the last day to file comments on FDA's advanced notice of proposed rulemaking re packaging and labeling. The Call to Action has been updated to include a link to the comment filed by CASAA.

This is not one of our super-simple Calls to Action where you just input your contact information and press a button (although hopefully folks are taking the time even with our simple Calls to Action to customize the prewritten email) . . . but we've tried to make it as understandable and as easy as we can for you to participate meaningfully in this process.

http://blog.casaa.org/2015/08/fda-call-to-action-submit-comments-on.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread