FDA, Government, Big Pharm, etc.. Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
I know, all this concern and debate just makes my head spin. I am just wondering, where the heck has our government's common sense gone? It is just absolutely unbelievable! I don't even know where to start!! My first rant is this, tobacco free kids is so against the e-cig, for absolutely no reason other than they are puppets controlled by others. They state "tobacco kills x people each year, blah blah, and rant about all the health concerns with tobacco use. They state on their site "smoking" kills blah blah. What the heck does vaping have to do with tobacco, smoking, or even chewing for that matter??? In all honesty, vaping IS NOT tobacco use, it is nicotine use, and for those who don't use the nic juice, it's just breathing in steam!!! You don't see any rants by any of these companies about nicotine gum, patches, or the like, why? Because big pharm makes it, and makes the $$ off it to pay their puppets to campaign this ever loving bull crap to the world!! I am so sick and tired of the level of outright lies and bull fed to everyone daily. I truely believe they will tax anything to do with the e-cig, they don't even have to name the tax, just remember the monopoly game...luxury tax. This country is no longer free, we are all getting our rights and liberties removed daily by our own government who is paid by us, now doesn't that just sound like a regular oxymoron to you? So, they want to regulate it because it is a drug?? Well, by FDA standards, caffine is a drug as well, it can kill, it is harmful to many people, not to mention the unborn, in unregulated quantities. I'd like to see the taxing, the ranting, the legislation on caffine, and see how many people fight back! I feel like I am being discriminated against, not for race or for sex or for sexual preference, but because my "lifestyle" choice "offends" other non-nicotine users. Well, how about their constant use of caffine around me, wow, I feel offended because I don't like the litter of pop cans, or the smell of your coffee, or the way you race around like a chicken with your head cut off when you have had enough..do you see where I am going with this? I have nothing against caffine or coffee, but seriously, folks, this is becoming so rediculous! Sorry for the rant, but I just had to get it off my chest!:mad::mad::mad:

Nicko

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
China
You are right of course. This might help explain the situation. From Wikipedia :

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs. The predominant usage in modern English refers to persons hostile to those of differing race, ethnicity, nationality, inter-regional prejudice, gender and sexual orientation, homelessness, various medical disorders particularly behavioral disorders and addictive disorders and religion or spirituality. Forms of bigotry may have a related ideology or world views.

And that's exactly what we are dealing with - bigots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread